[Stickymayhem] Jake Fartaway - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Jakemate

[Stickymayhem] Jake Fartaway - Permaban

Post by Jakemate » #129318

Post Content:
Got banned a year ago, was for a stupid act of roleplay which in stickymayhem coincidentally happened to be observing me; if he hadn't, this wouldn't have been a ban but rather banter between two fellow shipmembers.
Byond account and character name: Jakemate / Jake Fartaway
Banning admin: Stickymayhem
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everything.
Ban reason and length: https://gyazo.com/f0a9756cd2b141eaa1a6872127f4504b
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-08-19 23:11:27
Your side of the story: It wasn't really THAT fucked up, Stickymayhem just had grudges against me for things in the past; like when he became a wizard and fought me, and I fumbled and accidentally cast 'Summon Guns' but that was down to my low roll on the intelligence stat, it was unavoidable and was going to happen. So in a sense, he's also in the wrong for abusing his powers to make himself a wizard and fight me, but who cares! He's an admin, they get away with it ;^)
Why you think you should be unbanned: Was blown out of proportion, and I asked an0n3 if I could be unbanned a few months ago when he was admin (not sure about currently) and he said I should appeal. Obviously it's been a while since then but I've been busy, doing an appeal today to see if I could play again at some point. Oh and also, the other person got unbanned who was doing it too. The word 'Rape' gets thrown around too much and misused, and in stickymayhem's case this rings true.

yo whats up
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no meme pictures in ban appeal
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [Stickymayhem] Jake Fartaway - Permaban

Post by imblyings » #129945

>literally eat shit
>rape kittens

give me an honest appraisal of your chances of being perma'd right after being unbanned
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Jakemate

Post by Jakemate » #129971

imblyings wrote:>literally eat shit
>rape kittens

give me an honest appraisal of your chances of being perma'd right after being unbanned
as long as sticky doesnt haunt me and still has a grudge, i'd say I'd do pretty fine.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #129973

I don't care if sticky has a grudge and comes back to haunt you, if we catch you crossing the line with emotes and the like again, it'll be a perma not to be appealed until 2017. Lifted.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.