[saegrimr] fonedsky - team antag ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Fonedsky
Byond Username: FonedSky

[saegrimr] fonedsky - team antag ban

Post by Fonedsky » #130858

Post Content: < I am unsure whatever I am supposed to fill in here, but I guess it's a permaban appeal?
Byond account and character name: FonedSky, my current character is Maisa Kiwame but I think at the time of the ban it was Solid Snake or something
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All team antagonists. Includes gangsters, abductors, cultists, revs and nuke ops
Ban reason and length: "Turned into an artificer early in a cult round and told to make shells and whatnot, intentionally ignored commands and got the cult discovered because "cult is terrible anyway". Permanent pending appeal due to poor history."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-09-05 23:29:48. ( I don't remember exactly when in my timezone, but ban log says that )
Your side of the story: I didn't want to appeal this anyway since I believed I would be refused due to my shitty history as a player, but after desperately wanting to play abductor again after a while I decided to.

I was bored. Roaming around, probably was going to suicide later, got found by a culter, killed then artificied. Dude told me to hang around in maintenance, I got bored as all hell so I decided to go on a stroll and troll some non-cultists. Broke my way out of maint, started messing around with security and the heads, everyone in the cult got enraged (I don't see why they wouldn't), kept fucking around, got killed by security, round ended, cultists died (I think, was too busy alt tabbed to actively observe the round), OOC got mad, someone made a report about me (didn't read it), things happened, I got banned while I was offline. Now I dislike cult, rev, and gang (at times), but abductor and nuke ops are pretty good, and it's because of those two antags I am appealing this.

Now, I would normally make a appeal for JUST those two, but unfortunately it appears that's not possible according to a admin. (ShadowhunterOO if I recall correctly)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I admit I was just bored and feeling tired, and I wanted a excuse to kill people and amuse myself. Unfortunately, cult doesn't work this way and I brought down into myself the wrath of people.
Honestly, I deserved it, and cult isn't the best mode around. As I stated before, I don't want to appeal this for all the antag bans, just abductor and nuke ops, but it looks like I'll have to.

I know it won't help at all (lmao what am I thinking) but I am sorry for this, if anyone cares. I'm a shitty player with a shitty history but I honestly believe I am capable of change, no matter how little. I'd like to ask for a second chance, if possible. That's all.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] fonedsky - team antag ban

Post by Saegrimr » #130879

Its totally possible to have specific antag options unbanned.

You understand why its shitty, which is all I really ask for. If you still want to be cult/rev/whatever banned I can leave those on, but it still wont stop you from being converted. It just prevents you from being one at roundstart.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Fonedsky
Byond Username: FonedSky

Post by Fonedsky » #130894

Saegrimr wrote:Its totally possible to have specific antag options unbanned.

You understand why its shitty, which is all I really ask for. If you still want to be cult/rev/whatever banned I can leave those on, but it still wont stop you from being converted. It just prevents you from being one at roundstart.
Right, I understand this message, although shadowhunterOO did tell me otherwise.
All I request from you is that those individual antag bans are removed:
>Nuke ops
>Shadowling

Rev, cult and gang can still be on. Rev and cult barely matter since I dislike those modes (revhead is just a glorified rev with a flash, anyway, and roundstart cultists take the longest time to prepare accordingly, and can be busted anyway). Gang is more complicated, but it really doesn't matter as I can still be promoted at the gang leader's whim.
If I had been banned from sling or xeno (which I haven't) I'd have requested the removal of those too.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #130895

All done then.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #130935

Your bans have been appended that you requested they remain.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.