[Jordie0608] amahin123 - Bar Massacre Perma Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
amahin123

[Jordie0608] amahin123 - Bar Massacre Perma Appeal

Post by amahin123 » #13423

Byond account and character name: amahin123 / Nickolas Octapoos

Banning admin: Jordie0608

Ban reason and length: Randomly attacking multiple people, unable to provide proper answer, claimed to have been threatened with DDoS. Rather blatant metacommunication group between Dmart1, Cannibal1010 and Amahin123.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-03-30 06:25:55

Your side of the story: My friend Cannibal was teaching me how to play SS13 with Dmart1 and we decided to Skype so it would be easier to teach me. We usually played on Liberty Station whose server rules were more lenient (or at least seemed like it), so we weren't exactly sure of the rights and wrongs, which is really our fault for not reading the rules, but anyways. Cannibal was threatened with DDoS from one of his so-called friends, so Dmart1 had us shoot up the bar. From what I remember, Dmart1 said, "This is for bullying us," then opened fire on everyone. After the massacre of the bar, we were all swiftly permabanned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've improved in SS13 over the past couple months and I realize how stupid that was to ruin all of those peoples' round with a massacre.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [Jordie0608] amahin123 - Bar Massacre Perma Appeal

Post by Jordie0608 » #13632

Unbanned on probation: any big screwups and you'll be going right back to perma. Your friends will have to appeal separately.

I advise you stress IC communication if you do end up running about with your friends again as you'll be under scrutiny if you're all seen together.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
amahin123

Re: [Jordie0608] amahin123 - Bar Massacre Perma Appeal

Post by amahin123 » #13711

Thanks!