bobjaybob-Permaban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
bobjazzbob
Byond Username: Bobjaybob

bobjaybob-Permaban appeal

Post by bobjazzbob » #134354

Title/subject: bobjaybob-Permaban appeal

Byond account and character name:
bobjaybob,I don't remember my character name, I was an female assistant,on sybil.
Banning admin:jud1c470r

Ban type: permanent ban.

Ban reason and length: " murdered Carlos danger for no reason. has a history of this type of behavior.
this ban was applied by jud1c470r on 2015-11-16 22:37:12,the is a perment ban"

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-11-16, 22:37:12, my time zone is UTC+02:00.
Your side of the story: ok I admit I fucked-up , I made a mistake of judgment and broke over the rules I sorry for it.
long story short I have stabbed Carlos in unprovoked fight near med bay hallway, he was the security officer ,the round was gang round(I wasn't a gang member)there were a lot switchblades laying around so I took one and did what I said above.
I broke the rules because I attacked Carlos as non-antag, and for no real reason on impulse,
It wasn't the right thing to do.
The fight accelerated because of me, I think some doctor or chemist attacked me also with nova flower that set all 3 of us on flame, my memory is fuzzy if I died because of the flame or not.
then the admin talked with me ,first asked me why I killed the officer, I told him I'm sorry for it and then got the ban notice.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I admit did a mistake and ruined someone round for no real reason, as I said I'm deeply sorry for it.
I did stupid thing and broke over the rules on impulse, as said above this not my first time I appeal here and I understand it is much harder this time so I’m asking the admains to reconsider this ban if it can be lifted because I'm want to say I didn't do it on purpose to bait to ban, it just sort of happened, I understand what did is not ok and I regret it and that I should be more responsible to my actions and I went on murder when I shouldn't have.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: bobjaybob-Permaban appeal

Post by Bluespace » #134359

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 626#p98626
How did you manage to get permabanned twice in one year my chum?
Under a different ckey too.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #134362

You have a history of this kind of thing and have been permabanned for it before. Judging from how you attack people for no reason other than you want to I'd say it shouldn't have been lifted in the first place.

Feel free to see what the consensus is from other admins or the headmins though.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
bobjazzbob
Byond Username: Bobjaybob

Post by bobjazzbob » #134363

bobjazzbob my old ckey account(in the game) no longer exists.
i have new one and the admins aware of that,

please don't spam reaction pictures here,this not the place for it here.

edit:ok.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #134448

Yeah wait a while longer before appealing this.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.