Appeals which have been closed.
MrTheKingOfBananas
Byond Username: IAMMagikarp

[Vekter/thatslyfox]-IAMMagikarp

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #136361

Byond account and character name: IAMMagikarp

Banning admin: no clue

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server

Ban reason and length: Forever , violating probation (killing a monkey)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Long time ago

Your side of the story: I dunno want to try my luck because why not?

Why you think you should be unbanned: ??? honestly I don't know. It will be fun? I had pretty good memories from this server , rage , griffing , sorrow, and regret.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: ???-IAMMagikarp

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #136367

please no
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #136369

Nope
Edit:
This ban was in place from Vekter/thatslyfox, however they aren't admins any longer. If you've played on any servers, get an admin from there to vouch, otherwise I'm still going with no until then.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #136419

can we get a post of this guy's notes and shit so we know why you nerds are saying "please no"

because killing a monkey seems a little odd for a perma
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #136423

Being a horrible shit (long notes), evaded a permaban, got unperma'd anyway, and then continued to be a shit.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #136424

I was actually wanting to test out a way to parse the notes in a more sane way for forum posting. Not terribly efficient but it looks a little nicer at least.

Code: Select all

2014-11-26  - saegrimr Sybil - Potential metacomms with Daman997.
 2014-11-27  - mrglasses91 Sybil - Confirmed metabuddies with Daman997, claim they do not metacomm
 2014-11-27  - thebiblemelts Sybil - Banned for 1440 minutes - Labeled a polyacid pill a 'food pill', which someone took.
 2014-11-27  - thebiblemelts Sybil - Banned from Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Virologist, Chemist - Mislabeled poison as harmless pills.
 2014-11-30  - niknakflak Sybil - Another "possible metagaming claim" where daman997 was killed and being tortured in a patient room for being a rev. He just "happened" to find his buddys body but claimed it was because the same guy stole from him. Was able to track the guy who stole Daman's body through maintenence when he shoudn't have been able to but it was impossible to prove. Daman's ghost was hovering over the guy who killed him so it's possible they were metacomming. Again, wasn't able to prove anything, keep a very close eye on them.
 2014-11-30  - tedward1337 Sybil - Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed the clown in a blob round because they were drawing on the floor
 2014-12-05  - tedward1337 Sybil - Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Choked a wittness out while they were in cuffs as head of personnel. Said he wanted 'No wittness's to a crime he commited'
 2014-12-05  - tedward1337 Sybil - Banned for 1440 minutes - Choked a wittness out while they were in cuffs as head of personnel. Said he wanted 'No wittness's to a crime he commited'
 2014-12-14  - tedward1337 Sybil - Warned - Killed Ian as a sec borg because their laws dont cover killing non-humans (simple mobs). Told not to do this again, if they do, take action.
 2014-12-15  - stillchr Sybil - Banned for 4320 minutes - killed 3 people for trespassing as the Chef, moved straight to crushing them with the Shutters.
 2014-12-19  - scaredofshadows Sybil - Banned from Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Long attack list as non-antag Warden. Beating the clown to death and beating its corpse: "The clown stole my stunstick and tazer"
 2014-12-19  - vekter Sybil - SAME ROUND as sec jobban, ended up getting executed for rushing back into sec after being demoted, attacking the HoS and trying to retrieve his sec stuff (including weapons).
 2014-12-20  - kinglouisxiv Sybil - Spawned as a Centcom Official after going along with a gag involving the Thunderdome and kick mines. Did well up until the point where a lit lighter slipped out of his hand into a cloud of plasma.
 2014-12-20  - sometinyprick Sybil - Banned for 1440 minutes - Shitty escalation, simply does not understand how esclation works.
 2014-12-23  - scaredofshadows Sybil - Killed a player controlled golem for disarming him once. Does not understand why this is a bad thing. Warned.
 2014-12-23  - saegrimr Sybil - Ahelped over getting lasered to death and revived by the captain for attacking the captain. Seriously?
 2014-12-24  - hotelbravolima Sybil - Warned as AI to follow Law 2 and stop refusing people EVA access because Ayyy Lmao.
 2014-12-26  - cedarbridge Sybil - Called out asimov AI as rogue because it was told to set him to arrest via Law 2. "It was a nob" Doesn't seem to get why this is not ok. Ban on next occurance.
 2014-12-26  - scaredofshadows Sybil - Stabbing a clown with a crayon 15 times as security. Not a surprise from this guy.
 2014-12-27  - hotelbravolima Sybil - Observed stealing an advanced egun as a Lawyer and getting into a battle with Sec in the Fitness area. During a Nuke Ops round (before they arrived). Look at all the notes accumulated in one freaking month.
 2014-12-27  - ahammer18 Sybil - Banned for 120 minutes - Stabbed the warden for doing warden things, also has been acting shitty all night.
 2014-12-27  - ahammer18 Sybil - As of right now this player has added little to nothing to the community and has a hilariously long page of notes to back him up. I suggest a harsh ban the next time he stepps out of line, or is shitty to admins, like he is prone to doing. In other words, lets not take this guy's shit anymore.
 2014-12-29  - cedarbridge Sybil - Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed a player with a pile of glass shards because they had fought previously. Doesn't seem to understand escalation at all.
 2014-12-31  - scaredofshadows Sybil - Banned from Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Dragged a prisoner in crit into brig area of shuttle. Spaced them.
 2015-01-01  - tedward1337 Sybil - This player has been put on probation, any other slip ups will result in a ban. Notify either myself, or SoS. This will be removed when they have shown they have gotten better.
 2015-01-03  - vekter Sybil - Banned for 4320 minutes - Murdered another player for refusing to treat pun-pun and throwing a drink at him. Far too many warnings, over a page of notes in a little over a month. Violation of probation terms. This is a PROBATIONARY BAN and may be extended by headmin upon further review. On a more personal note, get out.
 2015-01-03  - vekter Sybil - Banned for 0 minutes - Murdered another player for refusing to treat pun-pun and throwing a drink at him. Far too many warnings, over a page of notes in a little over a month. Violation of probation terms. Permaban approved by Ikkarus. On a more personal note, get out and stay out.
 2015-01-11  - vekter Sybil - Ban evaded as IAMMagikarp
 2015-04-11  - vekter Sybil - Unbanned on probation. Anything worse than 12 hour ban = perma with no appeal. Connecting on the other ckey mentioned above = dumpster. Anyone is approved to act on this on my behalf.
 2015-04-11  - thatslyfox Sybil - Shuttle griff with space lube. Warned.
 2015-04-24  - bluespace Sybil - Permanently banned - Staff of changing a ton of people as non-antag, causing the death and round ends of people. Explain yourself on the forums.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [Vekter/thatslyfox]-IAMMagikarp

Post by peoplearestrange » #136457

Time to call a headmin for an "official" review me thinks.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #136463

Unless you come up with a much better reason why we should unban you, I don't see any reason to lift this.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
MrTheKingOfBananas
Byond Username: IAMMagikarp

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #136518

I don't know it will be funny ?
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #136523

MrTheKingOfBananas wrote:I don't know it will be funny ?
It probably won't.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #136570

Denied, try a little harder next time.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"