Appeals which have been closed.
MrTheKingOfBananas
Byond Username: IAMMagikarp

[Vekter/thatslyfox]-IAMMagikarp/MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #141614

Byond account and character name: MrTheKingOfBananas

Banning admin(s): Vekter and thatslyfox

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server/Job

Ban reason and length: Forever |Still does not understand rule 1. Killed a man who got staff of changed just because he could. Violated probiation...Get out and stay out| https://i.gyazo.com/b623688dde8cab6289c ... f88c4f.png

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Late 2014 or early 2015

Your side of the story: I know I was shit lord supreme but back then I thought it was hilarious to ruin other player's rounds and get banned and I didn't think of the long lasting effects it would have on my 2d spess mens experience. Now that I'm banned from almost every populated server on ss13 and lifeweb I now realized that I have nothing to do and that griefing may have not been the best idea. I see the value of actually playing this game with out ruining it for other people. I have seen that there are other ways of having fun with out making this game shit for everyone else. I'm pretty sure you do not see any reason in unbanning me since I have long log of notes and bans and many failed or joke ban appeals but..

Why you think you should be unbanned: I really hope you guys can trust me when I say I wont be a dingleberg any more and that I have put that in my past. From the bottom of my heart I ask if I may be unbanned so I can enjoy a game that I like very much. I have longed to play this game again and specifically this server due to it being the best there is.

~sincerely,
Me
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Vekter/thatslyfox]-IAMMagikarp/MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by NikNakFlak » #141635

Old appeal: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 18#p136518
29 days in-between appeals. Also evaded once, etc. Up for headmin review
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #141719

NikNakFlak wrote:Old appeal: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 18#p136518
29 days in-between appeals. Also evaded once, etc. Up for headmin review
Im sorry about the evading I just wanted to play again :(
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #141730

Do we have either of those admins on the active roster anymore?

Also, I have to say, a month is sometimes said to be too short to appeal a permaban regardless, much less with a confirmed instance of ban evading. It would really suck to 'get soft' on that and make people think it was acceptable to try it. On the other hand, I'd rather have idiots chuckle at how our permabans 'never stick' then keep people gone FOREVER to enforce THE LAW or something.

I'll get the Headmins here so we can shuffle the responsibility off on them.
RIP
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #142373

This is your third permaban, I'm not going to lift it without some evidence that you can be not shit, and that's going to be hard to come by if you managed to get yourself banned from all the other servers too.

Not too easy to take this seriously less than a month from that terribly lackluster appeal either, although you still might be able to convince me I guess.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #142561

lollerderby wrote:This is your third permaban, I'm not going to lift it without some evidence that you can be not shit, and that's going to be hard to come by if you managed to get yourself banned from all the other servers too.

Not too easy to take this seriously less than a month from that terribly lackluster appeal either, although you still might be able to convince me I guess.
Im not really sure what I can do to make you trust me, I had taken a hiatus from this game for a month or so and haven't really played any servers , so I apologize that I can not prove me not being shit.

As for my last appeal had zero thought behind it and I regret making it becuase now I want to make an actual appeal that I care about instead of acting like a jackwagon.

If it means anything I had ran a laughably bad server for about a week , although I had zero traffic I saw how much it would suck to have a asshat such as my old griefing self come and ruin the server by making people upset and possably want to leave.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #142941

With the ban evasion, multiple permanent bans, and weak appeal a month ago all taken together, I'm not inclined to lift this. Take some time to find a server you're not permabanned from and play there a bit acceptably before re-appealing.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"