Appeals which have been closed.
Cherrypone
Byond Username: Cherrypone

[Saegrimr] Cherrypone - Suicided as captain after being told

Post by Cherrypone » #155543

Byond account and character name: Cherrypone, Cherry Bomb
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All heads and captain
Ban reason and length: Suicided as captain after being told to stop being a shitty captain, indefinitely
Time ban was placed (including time zone): A few weeks ago, do now know the exact time or date, Eastern Standard Time
Your side of the story: I was playing captain and this person kept talking in radio about wanting to go to space, asking me to let him in EVA and whatnot. He apparently had hacked in EVA because I saw him at arrivals with a space suit. Then I pulled him into an airlock. I'll admit, it was a douche move, but he had an EVA suit so I didn't think it would really do any harm and I was tired and annoyed. Then a while later someone assaulted someone in the bar and I injected him with hypospray filled with phlogistan. Again, I know I did wrong- I should have arrested him instead of using lethal force, but I wasn't thinking rationally and I made a mistake. After that, as I said before, I was really tired, so when I got a notice from an admin I decided that I should probably call it a night and committed suicide.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Since then I have learned not to use lethals on people who do not deserve them, along with various other things. I am sorry for the mistakes I made, but I don't think that I deserve a permanent ban from all head positions, which is what I seemed to have gotten. I have learned since then and will definitely not be making the same mistakes again. Thank you for your time.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Cherrypone - Suicided as captain after being

Post by Saegrimr » #155546

Its part the whole just murdering people for doing things, and part just going off and suiciding right afterwards.

I'll go ahead and lift it but like I told you back then, captain isn't a license to execute people in the halls doing dumb things.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.