[tehsteveo] Dabombtom - job ban all medical positions

Appeals which have been closed.
Dabombtom

[tehsteveo] Dabombtom - job ban all medical positions

Post by Dabombtom » #155354

Byond account and character name: Dabombtom (could be Bombbutterfly as well) / Lillian Fisher
Banning admin: tehsteveo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Medical Positions
Ban reason and length: setting off plasma grenades. permanent ban. Furthermore was banned from all med positions for randomly monkeying people
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-11-07 21:43:33 Eastern
Your side of the story: I did in fact throw plasma grenades. The ban is legitimate. I also did monkey people randomly. Honestly I was still pretty new to SS13, and I thought it was hilarious to mess with people in this manner. I can promise that I will play legitimately from now on.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I will not abuse the jobs again.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: [tehsteveo] Dabombtom - job ban all medical positions

Post by TehSteveo » #155566

Well, it has been about three months since this all occurred. I wouldn't have a problem lifting bans for a probationary period due. However, I'm not the only one involved in the medical banning.

I banned you for five days and permabanned you from CMO and Chemist on November 7th, 2015. That was in regards to the plasma grenade incidents. However, on the 16th of November you ended up doing the monkeying people as a non-antag and lied about to MSO who banned you from rest of medical and gave you a ban for about ten days. That day you also posted an appeal, which was denied as well by a headmin.

Yet I guess on the bright side, since November there hasn't been anything on your end that warranted a ban or even notes in regards.
Freedom
Dabombtom

Post by Dabombtom » #155582

I appreciate the chance. I believe MrStonedOne was responsible for banning me from all of the medical jobs. He did imply if I appealed in a few months I would more than likely be given another chance
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #155594

Feel free to lift my bans as well as yours Steveo if you decide to lift yours, i won't have access to a proper computer until tuesday
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #155820

Alright. I'll lift the bans on medical. Yet just be careful not to screw up or abuse things. That and have fun.

Also, the Ckey associated with the bans is bombbutterfly.
Freedom
Dabombtom

Post by Dabombtom » #155967

Thanks a lot guys.