Appeals which have been closed.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

[Stickymayhem] Jobban appeal

Post by RG4 » #15685

Byond account and character name:RG4ORDR/Elshellin Vasileva
Banning admin:Stickymayhem
Ban reason and length:Suiciding after becoming HoP and leaving the server/Perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone):Like 6-7ish AM?
Your side of the story: I had been playing since like 12-1 AM that night and I wanted to get off, I got HoP of course and I went to the bridge, dropped my ID and committed suicide. I was questioned by Sticky and I told him. "I'm logging." which is more than enough to leave the serve after becoming a head.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After playing quite a long time and getting bored I was within my rights to actually do that, and the banning admin knew I was getting off when he got the message. "I'm logging." which would indicate that I intended to leave the game, also noting that my ID and such were on the bridge for the chain of command to be passed upon to the next person.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Stickymayhem] Jobban appeal

Post by Stickymayhem » #15791

Unbanned.

Next time please adminhelp before suiciding at roundstart, and don't log the moment you get PMed either.

This can be locked. I spoke to him in-game.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman