Appeal & Request. Keyblockor = Bonifique

Appeals which have been closed.
Keyblockor

Appeal & Request. Keyblockor = Bonifique

Post by Keyblockor » #180158

I know this isn't a ban appeal, but i'm having trouble logging in because one of my accounts is inaccessible. Allow me to explain:

I used to roll on both accounts Bonifique and Keyblockor, using the same name and interchanged them. However, I did not mean to subvert anything and when prompted to allowed one of my accounts to get banned (and then, never actually made an alt account). Bonifique was the one that was banned.

Few days ago my Comp died, and seeing that it was old as shit I decided to get a new computer. Problem being is that it also dates back to me being locked out of an old email and the creation of the new one.

The inaccessible one has the account that isn't banned.

The accessible one has the account that is banned.

I know that it's against the rules to create an alt (and also was notified via ban-reason on Bonifique that urges other admins to ban me if i'm caught using another alt), so I need to find a way to get myself unbanned. With that, is there also a possibility of accessing the notes on the "Keyblockor" BYOND and transferring them to Bonifique (if I am unbanned?)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Appeal & Request. Keyblockor = Bonifique

Post by MrStonedOne » #180160

http://i.imgur.com/4pxjgT1.png
http://i.imgur.com/6orSQvU.png

I can't find keyblockor, but i did find keyblocker, maybe thats why you can't access it, you are typing the username wrong into byond?

Try to get into the keyblocker account and if that fails we can look at swapping the notes around.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Keyblockor

Post by Keyblockor » #180225

Alrighty.
Keyblockor

Post by Keyblockor » #180234

It isn't working. I did try to use that name in BYOND but BYOND couldn't even find the name, and I forget the password i've used for it.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #180239

its Keyblock

If you still wanna make a new ckey that's fine thanks for letting us know, or I can unban Bonifique if you'd rather go back to that?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Keyblockor

Post by Keyblockor » #180242

I would prefer to unban Bonifique because the admin team could make the connection a lot easier, if I be a shitler or get in trouble.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #180322

Bon's unbanned, also theres a security permajobban on keyblock from like 2014 but that was by request. You still want that on there? Or can I just not bother moving it
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.