PermaBan appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
shlonkykong13

PermaBan appeal

Post by shlonkykong13 » #194741

Byond account and character name: shlonkykong13 / i cant remember it has been a while but maybe Oje Ollivierre
Banning admin: irishwristwatch0
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Perma banned.
Ban reason and length: i said i was about to rape them when an admin messaged me
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-01-23 22:03:58 my time zone is pacific standard
Your side of the story: i cant remember because it has been a while but if i remember right the person had done something to me so i went and was gonna lock them in a room, with nothing so the could not get out until i let them out for revenge but then i got a admin message so i panicked and said i was gonna rape them thinking that was a better statement for some reason.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was being stupid at the time and was mad at the person, but i would have eventually let the person out of the room, i wasn't actually gonna rape them and personally i am not sure how you would go about doing that, but i would never do that again and i really like playing space station especially on this server. i understand i could have gone about a different way of getting revenge now.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: PermaBan appeal

Post by Saegrimr » #194743

So you lock a dude up and claim you were gonna rape them as "just a prank bro lol"?

Really?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
shlonkykong13

Post by shlonkykong13 » #194744

for some reason i thought that it would be better to say rape then to tell him i was locking him up as revenge, i honestly can't remember why i got so mad at the dude, but pretty much yes
shlonkykong13

Post by shlonkykong13 » #194749

i was being stupid ill admit but i think that was also the first time i got in trouble with no previous bans, it something tht i would never do again and i seriously regret
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #194866

You paniced and opted for raping out of all the shit you could of thought of???

Seriously, I normally believe in second chances, but do we really need someone whos default panic answer is rape?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #194916

If your default panic response to the admins questioning you on a topic is "uh i was gunna rape them," especially given the situation... it's best you find somewhere else to play. I'd suggest really doing some thinking.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #194918

Social experiment
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #194919

Oh i remember you. I do not even want to be on the same server as someone who has the weird as fuck fetish to rape someone in a video game. I don't care if it's 'just a prank bro' or your go to panic. Denied. Try another server
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝