[Subtlegraces]Awful Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
tunderchief

[Subtlegraces]Awful Ban

Post by tunderchief » #19922

You have been banned by subtlegraces.
Reason: Was LSD stung, proceeded to form a lynch-mob and murder the nearest person when their symptoms showed. He was not a Changeling..

>Lawyer
>LSD sting takes effect while the other other visible player is my fellow Lawyer
>Fellow Lawyer drags me to Medbay
>I ask for Anti-Toxin from Chemistry, before going unconscious
>Other Lawyer then tries to drag me to Escape
>I wake up, but am slowed by the LSD sting, so he keeps trying to push me towards the Escape arm
>I go unconscious again, he drags me to the Escape airlock, and opens both doors trying to get me flushed into space
>I come to, and he tries to run me out of the airlock, so I push him down, and run away while accusing him of being a ling
>large lynch mob of people who both saw him pushing me down Escape Wing and other crew forms
>CMO hits him with Chloral, he goes down and apparently gets right back up, everyone starts beating the shit out of him
>I get banned four minutes later

Subtle didn't even bother to send me a message, I was just banned outright based entirely on the other guy's story.

I'll say here what I PM'd Subtle.

You're a cancer on this community who abuses your Admin abilities.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [Subtlegraces]Awful Ban

Post by Subtle » #19925

Watched the entire thing start to finish.

You got LSD stung and jumped on what is essentially a random player, chasing him down to medbay and killing him while he tried to protest. The guy never laid a harmful hand on you or anyone in the lynch-mob. You then told everyone with ears he was a Ling, leading to his total removal from the round all on your random hunch that he might have been the guy responsible. I didn't bother PMing you because this is open-and-shut.

Hope the attempt to get your valids was worth it, your attitude is the only cancer here. Appeal denied.
tunderchief

Post by tunderchief » #19926

Subtle wrote:Watched the entire thing start to finish.

You got LSD stung and jumped on what is essentially a random player, chasing him down to medbay and killing him while he tried to protest. The guy never laid a harmful hand on you or anyone in the lynch-mob. You then told everyone with ears he was a Ling, leading to his total removal from the round all on your random hunch that he might have been the guy responsible. I didn't bother PMing you because this is open-and-shut.

Hope the attempt to get your valids was worth it, your attitude is the only cancer here. Appeal denied.

But you're obviously lying, if you didn't notice him drag my unconscious body to the Escape airlock hallway, open the outer airlock, and then run away. Or that when I luckily got up, he tried to physically run me out of the airlock. A nonantag is not supposed to do this, and I did not start accusing him of being a ling until I had escaped and then assumed he stung me to make me susceptible to being tossed out of an airlock.

EDIT:

AGAIN, the order was:

>Lawyer tries to space me multiple times while I am incapacitated by LSD
>I accuse him of being a ling after pushing him down and trying to escape
>Multiple people in Escape see him trying to herd me towards escape a third time and intervene
>I get banned for defending myself, without a single interaction with an admin.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #19980