Appeals which have been closed.
Gna222

Gna222 Unban Request

Post by Gna222 » #205541

[irishwristwatch0]Gna222-Permabanned for an accidental kill

Byond account and character name: Gna222 Mason Phoenix
Banning Admin: irishwristwatch0
Ban type:Server
Ban reason and length: Nontag Murder. Lied. Then never responded length. permaban
Your side of the story: What happened was I had an energy gun and as I was leaving the chemical bay someone yelled that the bartender was stealing their meth, and of course I was responding as a security officer, when I found the bartender I tried to get him to stop and then I shot at him thinking the energy gun was on disable instead of kill. This murder was a complete accident
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because this was a misunderstanduing and I messaged the admin back after he pmed me and I though we cleared things up I did not intentionally do this and I think a permaban is a little much to do, so please let me play again this is literally the only game I play now and it's such a good community and having it all taken away just sucks, so please I ask you to let me play again I did not mean to kill him.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Gna222 Unban Request

Post by Reyn » #205626

You shouldnt be going security if you dont know the difference between a laser gun and a disabler, or kill and disable mode.
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #205641

I think it was the round before this one, that you came into chemistry as a doctor uninvited.
I was one of two chemists and you took one of the occupied work stations and started to fuck with our shit, I told you twenty times to leave and when you ignored me, hit you a few to get you to go.
I got over it and ignored you and carried on.

Not five minutes later you throw a plasma/fire grenade at me, don't think you were antag either.
I get escalation but I stopped and left you alone and you took the nuclear option to try and kill me, the other chemist, and burn chemistry to the ground.

This anecdote and your ban don't paint a pretty picture for you man, you need to chill.

EDIT: Oh I totally remember you now, you were the sec officer asking for meth and cyanide. Someone ran up to you and asked why you lasered them and you immediately pulled your egun out and lasered them, let them stand up, then lasered them again.
Didn't even say why, just fucking executed him on the spot. Seriously shit behavior the guy didn't attack you.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #205648

Fam I checked the logs. I read and reread everything you said, the whole day. Nowhere did I find anything resembling warnings or some way of you yelling at someone. I don't like being lied to. You're a new player so I'm going to leave the ban up for two days (starting from when you were first banned). One day for non antag murder and one day for lying. Please read the rules, specifically rule 1.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Gna222

Post by Gna222 » #205786

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:Fam I checked the logs. I read and reread everything you said, the whole day. Nowhere did I find anything resembling warnings or some way of you yelling at someone. I don't like being lied to. You're a new player so I'm going to leave the ban up for two days (starting from when you were first banned). One day for non antag murder and one day for lying. Please read the rules, specifically rule 1.

Thank you so much, I did fuck up and I am a new player, I really appreciate the second chance to start over and play again, during these two days I will be re-reading the rules and get to know them better so when I come back I will not make the same stupid mistakes, once again I really appreciate the second chance, and to all those who I upset, I am sorry, I would say it was because i'm new, but I just didn't read the rules very thouroughly and I am excited to come back in two days after I have read the rules over again. Thank you.