Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
HingleMcCringleberry

Permaban Appeal

Post by HingleMcCringleberry » #208162

Banning admin: tehsteveo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Ban from both servers
Ban reason and length: Permanent - Took a round where they were upset over what happened to them to new levels by looking up real life information of another player involved trying to piece together and posting some that information in OOC trying to connect some conspiracy as to what happened in that previous round. That goes a little too far for my tastes over one round of 2d Spessmen.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-01
Your side of the story: I know said player outside of the game already and was trying to mess with them. Even let them know in OOC we were tumblr mutuals already and was memeing with them because of how defensive they get when questioned. Didn't know it wasn't as obvious to admins.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: Permaban Appeal

Post by TehSteveo » #208170

What is the ckey of your friend that you know? Due to the person who Ahelped over this; they claim to not know you from anywhere. If that is the case. This is not going to get lifted.
Freedom
HingleMcCringleberry

Post by HingleMcCringleberry » #208188

TehPear wrote:What is the ckey of your friend that you know? Due to the person who Ahelped over this; they claim to not know you from anywhere. If that is the case. This is not going to get lifted.
DrHer0z, I use a different name on tumblr which is probably why they didn't recognize me and why I decided to fuck around with them in the first place
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #208283

HingleMcCringleberry wrote:
TehPear wrote:What is the ckey of your friend that you know? Due to the person who Ahelped over this; they claim to not know you from anywhere. If that is the case. This is not going to get lifted.
DrHer0z, I use a different name on tumblr which is probably why they didn't recognize me and why I decided to fuck around with them in the first place
Well, you should probably talk with them first if you truly know them. If they do know you and come here to say so; I will lift the perma.
Freedom
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #210693

Well considering more than a week has passed I kind of doubt there will be anything becoming of this. As such I'm denying and closing this.
Freedom