Appeals which have been closed.
Macdaddus

Macdaddus - permbanned

Post by Macdaddus » #21411

Byond account and character name: Macdaddus, Randy Newman
Banning admin: thebiblemelts i think
Ban reason and length: like 108000 minutes
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 4:32PM AEST
Your side of the story: i don't know anything about atmos so i went down to disposals to try and fuck around with the plasma/oxygen tanks in there to see how it worked. i made a canister filled with really hot plasma and left. i was dragging it about (which was a dumb idea in the first place) when outside the bar a scientist with a riot shield pulled out an energy gun and stunned me and tried to remove my bio hood. i heard radio chatter about cult so i freaked out cause you know this dude who is not a security officer is wordlessly stunning and stripping me so i got up and opened the canister which made a fire to try and get his ass off me
Why you think you should be unbanned: im an idiot
Macdaddus

Re: Macdaddus - permbanned

Post by Macdaddus » #21438

also i think the reason is a little bit silly. i didnt do it cause i thought admins weren't online lol
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #21563

A good rule of thumb to remember is that any weapon which has a huge, indiscriminate, deadly effect on anything in a room, like say a bomb, or burning plasma, is NEVER a good self-defense weapon under any circumstances. Also, as you said, never drag burning plasma around just, you know, to do it. We'll see what Pickles wants to do about this, I'll support his decision either way.

EDIT: Given Pickles is MIA recently, I'll give this a few days at most and then render verdict. Personally I'm inclined to lighten up given the fact that you acknowledge you chose poorly and I don't think this is likely to happen again.
RIP
Macdaddus

Post by Macdaddus » #22478

are they still not around?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #22569

It'd be hard to give someone a weekban if I was MIA at the moment. I'm for keeping the ban up for another day or two, you caused massive disruption in the round and several people died from this.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #22571

Also, Image Image Image