[Dorsidwarf] Repukan - They are those of Justice

Appeals which have been closed.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

[Dorsidwarf] Repukan - They are those of Justice

Post by D&B » #218187

Byond account and character name: Repukan - Donatello Versus
Banning admin: Dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Head Roles: Captain - Head of Security.
Ban reason and length: I believe that you need to step away from high-authority high-violence jobs such as Captain and HoS for a few days, as there is a continuing pattern of overescalation and brutality in these which I worry may escalate into a situation in which benefit of situational doubt will not be applied. This is not entirely about the recent events, and is intended more to ensure you do not end up in a worse situation further down the line. Length: 6 days-Expires 2016-10-18 22:34:09

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Yesterday, around 2:00 PM eastern time (FreedomLand and Canada)
Your side of the story: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
Why you think you should be unbanned: Refer to the thread linked in the reason of story.

I have done no wrong and this ban is misplaced. I correctly followed chain of command and even put down a rogue HoP while handling an ahelp because admins decided to fuck with me to say it lightly.
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Repukan - They are those of Justice

Post by aranamor » #218490

I was one of your officers, and frankly you were incredibly brutal. I spent an inordinate amount of time with prisoners just convincing them to work with me so you wouldn't lock them up forever or shoot them in the face, which worked in a good cop bad cop way except normally the good cop isn't worried if she'll be next. Gadow was scum and deserved what happened to him as usual, but Blessig peacefully surrendered to me on recapture and asked for a lawyer. I tried to make her case to you but you ignored me and I ended up cloning her myself and leaving a note saying to run like hell because I knew you'd kill everybody involved. I didn't feel safe in your brig, I felt scared to object or say anything because I didn't want to die. Every arrest that round I made with a minimum of difficulty because people were honestly more afraid of you than of me and were willing to cut deals so I could just sneak them in for their time.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #218520

You'll probably get banned again pretty quickly if you keep executing so wantonly but since all the admin nonsense surrounding this incident ended with pseudo apologies and no action taken it doesnt seem fair to let this particular ban stand.
D&B

Post by D&B » #218526

aranamor wrote:I was one of your officers, and frankly you were incredibly brutal. I spent an inordinate amount of time with prisoners just convincing them to work with me so you wouldn't lock them up forever or shoot them in the face, which worked in a good cop bad cop way except normally the good cop isn't worried if she'll be next. Gadow was scum and deserved what happened to him as usual, but Blessig peacefully surrendered to me on recapture and asked for a lawyer. I tried to make her case to you but you ignored me and I ended up cloning her myself and leaving a note saying to run like hell because I knew you'd kill everybody involved. I didn't feel safe in your brig, I felt scared to object or say anything because I didn't want to die. Every arrest that round I made with a minimum of difficulty because people were honestly more afraid of you than of me and were willing to cut deals so I could just sneak them in for their time.
Good.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

And don't expect deals after you escape from perma. You can very well sit in one of the many rooms that won't suffer depressurization and they would have been let out.
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #218527

>what are plea bargains
>what are mitigating factors

This is why the crew hates us.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #218537

Ban lifted. Do no harm.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #218687

lmao I expect to see this guy in teh ban appeals box before long, wrong sort of attitude to play HoS
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #218691

Literally a day after he gets job banned he metas into finding a blood cult in under ten minutes and starts a pogrom, getting two cultists by accident and pissing off the majority of the crew, which would've ended in a riot if the more competent officers didn't stop the ringleader before it started. Wordlessly goes into departments snatching folk with no explanation and spending the entire cargo budget on mindshields when the CE is trying to order a new power system because some idiot broke the other one, leaving us in the dark for like twenty-thirty minutes before we could do something about it, which mostly involved selling half the ores meant for science. Postround says that "if people don't like shitsec, they should shut up and play sec". Kind of depressing considering a lot of people are doing exactly that, but fuck recognizing their efforts amirite I AM THE LAW.
D&B

Post by D&B » #218695

aranamor wrote:Literally a day after he gets job banned he metas into finding a blood cult in under ten minutes and starts a pogrom, getting two cultists by accident and pissing off the majority of the crew, which would've ended in a riot if the more competent officers didn't stop the ringleader before it started. Wordlessly goes into departments snatching folk with no explanation and spending the entire cargo budget on mindshields when the CE is trying to order a new power system because some idiot broke the other one, leaving us in the dark for like twenty-thirty minutes before we could do something about it, which mostly involved selling half the ores meant for science. Postround says that "if people don't like shitsec, they should shut up and play sec". Kind of depressing considering a lot of people are doing exactly that, but fuck recognizing their efforts amirite I AM THE LAW.
I didn't even meta it you moron, I was doing a round near science and one of the scientists came out screaming gibberish with cult shackles. I wanted to call the shuttle but comdom told me to just do whatever we needed to do to ensure staying would be safe.

Like more than half the sec force myself included were exhausted on both resources and morale but Cap wouldn't let us call and So was playing submissive bitch for them so that was that.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #218700

Closing this before it derails from the actual appeal which has been approved already.