Appeals which have been closed.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

[saegrimr] - Basilman - cracking open a cold one

Post by bman » #218848

Post Content:

Byond account and character name: CKEY= Basilman, Character name was Goof Ball (yes)

Banning admin: Saegrimr

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from playing spessmen for 1 day. Basil.

Ban reason and length:
"Flooding freon with cargo because he wanted to kill himself", 1 day.

Time ban was placed (including time zone)
: 2016/10/15, About 16:30:54 EST (wait, hold on, i may have fucked up the timezone)

Your side of the story: I accidentally released freon by ordering a freon crate, and then got a guy in a ripley to open it (Name was Amorphous V or Amorphous VI in case you wanna check logs), so when they drilled it the freoncanister ruptured inside of the crate first due to the new damage system, which I didn't know would happen.

I furthered my error through miscommunication, when Saegrmir ahelped me cause it looked pretty bad I had half-forgotten how I released it cause it was further into the round so I said that I released it for suicide cause there were no other techies at the time (I actually DID plan to do that but I was gonna open the crate then bolt myself in my small QM office with it, which is much safer, not release it on cargo willinilly)..

.. and before I remembered and wanted to explain it was an accident the bannu hit me. I don't think I deserve my ban shortened because it's mainly my fault for miscommunication but I just wanted to explain my side to not seem that big of a shitler.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't, just wanted to explain myself cause mang my logs saying that I released freon on purpose for suicide makes me seem like a shitter

Sorry for causing trouble, cracked one too many cold ones open.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] - Basilman - cracking open a cold one

Post by Saegrimr » #218852

I lift it, just tone down the memes. Especially if you're gonna suicide please do it in a way that isn't going to put an entire area out of use or end up killing others.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: [saegrimr] - Basilman - cracking open a cold one

Post by bman » #218858

Saegrimr wrote:I lift it, just tone down the memes. Especially if you're gonna suicide please do it in a way that isn't going to put an entire area out of use or end up killing others.
thanks, sorry for excess memes causing a workplace hazard