Appeals which have been closed.
DarkFNC
Byond Username: DarkFNC

Dept Heads Jobban Appeal

Post by DarkFNC » #220788

BYOND account name: DarkFNC

Character name: Dark Efencee

Banning admin: okand37

Ban type: Banned from playing captain (and all the other heads)

Ban time: None specified, so I'm guessing it's permanent

Reason: General bad conduct and incompetence as heads of staff. Constantly runs off and does random things opposed to doing their job.

Time: 2016-10-16 (I have no idea why it does not list the correct day of the month, unless the 16th was the day, as i cannot remember)

Appeal: I feel i need to explain my actions, A massive shit storm kicked up on the day this all happened and it was due to a few decisive actions that I will explain to anyone who asks. The reason i didn't explain my actions to anyone on the server at the time was because a lot of people were simply hurling abuse instead of getting to the bottom of things. If any admin who is familiar with the occurrences on that day would like to ask me any questions about any of the situations i started, ill explain them in full and to the best of my ability.

The only thing im requesting is to be unbanned from the Head of Personnel position, to have an eye kept on me while im playing that role, and to be allowed to play other head roles based on how you think i perform in that one.

Im sorry for whatever actions that caused that huge mess, and I want to assure you that it wont happen again.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Dept Heads Jobban Appeal

Post by Okand37 » #220789

Alright, we'll try with unbanning you from head of personnel and see where it goes from there.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
DarkFNC
Byond Username: DarkFNC

Re: Dept Heads Jobban Appeal

Post by DarkFNC » #220791

thank you, im currently in game and plan on playing another two rounds after this one, youll have your opportunity