Appeals which have been closed.
Sinlore

[Saegrimr] Baldric Bullard - ban for being a shitter, ic in

Post by Sinlore » #222161

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Byond - Sinlore, Character - Baldric Bullard
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from server
Ban reason and length: Took R&D boards out of machines after it got locked down, got gulagged, IC'd in OOC. Length 10080 minutes
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-10-28 06:20:21
Your side of the story: Captain banned bows so I went into R&D to try to get one, the scientist there locked it down and ran off so I took all the circuit boards. Went to engineering, got caught by sec and cuffed. Officer then proceeded to strip me of my comms, and asked me where the boards were, I told him to adhere to space law rules and to put my headset back on. He didn't wanna do that and so he gulagged me for 500 points. They got the boards back. Afterwards I called the warden a shithead in ooc.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Dunno what came over me. Late night and I clearly was not thinking straight to disconnect R&D and then act like a child. I understand the ban and am only requesting for the time to be shortened.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Baldric Bullard - ban for being a shitter, ic

Post by Saegrimr » #222195

Shit happens, just try to keep the salt out of OOC until the end of the round. Ban was only so long because you were already gone by the time I got there.

I'll go ahead and just lift it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Sinlore

Re: [Saegrimr] Baldric Bullard - ban for being a shitter, ic

Post by Sinlore » #222267

Appreciate it - thanks for the quick response.