tacolizard
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard

[shaps]Tacolizard - drone jobban an shots fired

Post by tacolizard » #224437

Tacolizard - i don't know what character i was using back then
Banning admin: shaps
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Drone
Ban reason and length: I made a bunch of posibrains as drone and asked ahelp if it was interaction if i were to borg them. I guess shaps didn't realize i had already made posibrains so when they said i couldnt borg them, i just went and made more and left them around with out borging. he musta thought i was also asking if i could make posibrains in the first place, so he saw me and got pissed and banned me. insults were thrown because i was angry because i thought i was cleared, and he shat on my adminotes. i'm over it now
Time ban was placed (including time zone): well i'm currently tempbanned so i can't check
Your side of the story: it was a big misunderstanding. mabye he shoulda banned me for making posibrains in the first place but even with that i've had this ban for like a month now and it's irritating. i can't even be a syndrone.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [shaps]Tacolizard - drone jobban an shots fired

Post by Shaps-cloud » #225575

I guess shaps didn't realize i had already made posibrains so when they said i couldnt borg them, i just went and made more and left them around with out borging.
No, I told you specifically that you couldn't make more brains at all as a drone, then you went and made more brains as a drone, I told you that I just told you not to do that, you swore you misunderstood and that you wouldn't in the future, I banned you because you completely ignored my instructions, and here you are like a month later completely missing the point again.

I'm gonna say no
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.