Appeals which have been closed.
CriticalPercent

Title/subject: [Dorisdwarf]CriticalPercent-Dead Jobbans

Post by CriticalPercent » #233774

Post Content:
Byond account and character name:CriticalPercent, Broen Oftwylfynson
Banning admin:Dorisdwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?):All jobs that are available after death
Ban reason and length:After failing as drone and not knowing the rules for said job I was banned for 3 days and had all those jobs banned
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-11-23 22:17:36
Your side of the story:Didn't know the rules for that specific job is all.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I think im more knowledgeable about the dead jobs than I was beforehand.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Title/subject: [Dorisdwarf]CriticalPercent-Dead Jobbans

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #233802

Actual Ban Reason: Murderboning as a drone during rev
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
CriticalPercent

Post by CriticalPercent » #233803

Well yknow.
I put it lighter.
But yeah pretty much that.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #233826

Denied. Sit out the ban and take the time to understand Ghost roles.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #233832

Generally when you're posting the ban reason, you want to paste the actual reason listed in the ban itself opposed to paraphrasing! The reason you were banned is stated below:

(2016-11-23 22:17:36) Banned for 5044 minutes - Blatant violation of drone laws to validhunt during rev. No.
(2016-11-23 22:18:27) Banned from pAI, posibrain, drone, deathsquad, lavaland - Murderboning as a drone during rev

When you spawn as a drone, you're presented with a text that states a small list that states these are your laws and that you must follow them to the best of your ability:
1. You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, even if such matters conflict with Law Two or Law Three, unless the other being is another Drone.
2. You may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.
2. Your goals are to build, maintain, repair, improve, and power to the best of your abilities, You must never actively work against these goals.

As well, you do already have a number of previous notes and minor bans related to poor escalation and validhunting. It might be a good idea to try to settle down on looking for reasons or ways to kill people as a nonantagonist, as it isn't much fun for other players found on the other end of this as well. Hopefully with this said you can understand the reasoning behind this ban and learn from it in the future. We'll leave it up to the banning admin to decide whether they wish to unban you from the related roles, however.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #233834

You are given incredibly explicit laws when you spawn telling you what not to do, and yet you were charging around mass-murdering revs with a combat shotgun and single-handedly shutting down their assault because hitting drones is all-but-impossible in melee vs ranged combat.

Drones and by extension other ghost roles are not an entitlement, and the fact that you clearly don't give a damn about the text they give you describing what the role is, what you can do, and what you cannot means I don't believe you'll improve the server in any way as any of the other ghost roles.

Request denied.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕