ClarkyUT
Byond Username: ClarkyUT

[Shadowhunteroo] ClarkyUT - Banned from all ghost roles

Post by ClarkyUT » #245081

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: ClarkyUT, Jamal Jones
Banning admin:Shadowhunteroo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All of the ghost roles
Ban reason and length:Attacking people as a drone. Follow your laws, buddeh - Forever
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-12-11 00:46:30 US Mountain time
Your side of the story: I am in no way saying I'm not in the wrong here, I was attacking people as a drone because I was a salty bitch and I got murdered by a bunch of non-antag clowns and one antag clown
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think banning me from all ghost roles is a bit excessive, especially since you banned me from the murderous ones as well as the non-murderous ones. I'd like to at least have pAI and lavaland back but keep be banned from all of the other ones. If I'm dead there is nothing else to do and talking gets a bit boring. Thank you for your time.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: [Shadowhunteroo] ClarkyUT - Banned from all ghost roles

Post by TehSteveo » #245101

I'll try to let the banning admin know so they can address this as they know the situation more than I.

I should add though that these bans are pretty common for abuses of the ghost roles as many have different flavor text and/or objectives you are meant to follow.
Freedom
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [Shadowhunteroo] ClarkyUT - Banned from all ghost roles

Post by lzimann » #246020

The banning admin is rather inactive lately so I'll handle this.

I don't think full ghost ban was really necessary in this case so I am lifting it all BUT the drone ban.