[MrStonedOne] Darkgenerallord - Head ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

[MrStonedOne] Darkgenerallord - Head ban

Post by Darkgenerallord » #283966

Byond account and character name: Darkgenerallord, Lane Stewart

Banning admin: MrStonedOne

Ban type (What are you banned from?): All Head roles.

Ban reason and length: Requested a perma ban mid round as captain because they didn't seem to like getting questioned about a minor demotion thing. I'm counting it as abandonment as head. Permanent, since I'm pretty sure jobbans don't have a duration.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-11-26 21:01:59, Pacific Time Zone.

Your side of the story: Honestly don't remember a huge amount of this. I remember the HoS doing something that I disliked, warned them about it (I think?), and said there'd be a demotion if it continued. I believe he did it again anyway, and demoted him. MSO PMed around this time, and honestly I don't remember why I requested a perma ban.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I was probably in the wrong here. I'm completely fine with staying banned from Captain and HoS. On the other hand, I hope I've become a better player, and hope to be able to play CMO/RD/HoP again.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [MrStonedOne] Darkgenerallord - Head ban

Post by MrStonedOne » #283987

I went to pm you asking about something to do with demoting ice packs (bryce pax) because he seemed to think it was meta grudging and I wanted to just get some context from you.

This would have normally been a short convo that would have either lead to a note that you might be meta grudging bryce pax or no action.

You were frustrated at the time and didn't even let me get far enough into that but instead went and assumed I thought you did wrong and was about to ban you, so you said something to the effect of "alright, just permanently ban me I don't care"

If you are going to play as a head role, there is an expectation that you make a good faith effort to try and stick it out throughout the round. Rage quiting because an admin pm'ed you asking for context in relation to a report they got is not a good faith effort, So I also counted your requested ban as rage quiting and head role abandonment.

At the time the rule was to do permabans for that and wait for an appeal

This is no longer the case, so i'll just remove this ban, but remember what I said (good faith effort).
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Re: [MrStonedOne] Darkgenerallord - Head ban

Post by Darkgenerallord » #283994

Yeah, I've (hopefully) learned to take the game less seriously. I'll try to remain calm while playing as a head, and let things go a bit easier. Honestly not much else to say, but I'll try to play heads well.