[shaps]Tacolizard - Drone jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
tacolizard
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard

[shaps]Tacolizard - Drone jobban

Post by tacolizard » #291431

Byond account and character name: tacolizard, I don't remember the character name
Banning admin: Shaps
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Drones
Ban reason and length:
Permanant
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-18 00:31:08 is what shows up next to the note shaps made
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: I had made a bunch of positronic brains as a drone, with the dumb reasoning of 'clicking the create posibrains button isn't interacting with life' as long as I didn't touch the posibrains after creation. I then ahelped shaps asking if I could borg them and he said no. I guess he thought that I hadn't made any posibrains yet and so when he saw me continuing to make them (but not borg them) he took it as me directly disobeying him.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been over a year now with this ban and I've really regretted getting myself barred from my favorite ghost role. I pushed it too far, and I should've never made any posibrains. Fucking with RnD in general is irritating. I'm sorry for what I did. I believe I've learned my lesson, and If I'm unbanned I promise it will only be autism forts from here on out.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [shaps]Tacolizard - Drone jobban

Post by Shaps-cloud » #291442

I guess sure, someone unban him and lock this tia
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: [shaps]Tacolizard - Drone jobban

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #291447

Shaps-cloud wrote:I guess sure, someone unban him and lock this tia
Lifted. Be free!
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are