[Ausoups] Featherfield - Perma'd

Appeals which have been closed.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

[Ausoups] Featherfield - Perma'd

Post by Featherfield » #297197

BYOND account and character name: Featherfield - Mordy Mosswell or Loves-the-Birds (cant remember which)
Banning admin: Ausoups
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permanent.
Ban reason and length: Opened all canisters in toxins storage and suspicious account details.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-5-21 14:34:17 (Not sure what timezone)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil.
Your side of the story:
I believe this ban was unjust as I was just trying to assist the researching scientist whose name I cant recall.
I was trying to fill an emptied oxygen tank with plasma for this scientist fellow who asked for it after I volunteered to help on things because I was bored.
Apparently I didnt really know how to actually fill a tank with something because the plasmatank ended up spilling plasma everywhere and I quickly tried to contain it by triggering the firedoors but before I could scream of it over radio I was in crit and unable to do anything before death.
Then some scientist walks in and sees a greyshirt in plasma and assumes the worst and screams for a manhunt or such even though I was already dead, quickly after someone bothered to drag my corpse to the brig instead of cloning I was greeted with a giant YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.
No idea about the "Suspicious account details" but I believe the plasma flooding is kinda unjust as the whole deal was an accident.
Everything just happened so quickly that I had no time to even explain what happened before I was instantly perma'd without any questions.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [Ausoups] Featherfield - Perma'd

Post by imblyings » #297225

We've had a few accounts recently that grief and at the time I thought you were another account. I'll lift the ban.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.