[kpeculier] Shardj - Medical job ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Shardj
Byond Username: Shardj

[kpeculier] Shardj - Medical job ban

Post by Shardj » #316667

Byond account and character name: Shardj
Banning admin: kpeculier
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Chemistry job ban but it applied to all medical roles for some reason
Ban reason and length: You have been warned before not to throw harmful grenades as a non-chemist. You decided to do it anyway
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-06-29 17:44:54 GMT
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): don't remember
Your side of the story: first thing, I think the admin meant non-antag in his ban reason not non-chemist, I was playing chemist at the time. I threw a plasma grenade when showing the other chemist how things work, he was new, no one died or was hurt, but even when doing it I knew I shouldn't have done it and I was wrong to do so. The previous warning I had I assume is referring to when I had the shittiest day and fire bombed robotics because I was protesting CereStation, I was temp banned for that. I completely deserved both of these bans and I fully understand the choice to ban me from chemistry.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I love chemistry and I believe I've learnt the consequences of my actions, that's all.
Shardj
Byond Username: Shardj

Re: [kpeculier] Shardj - Medical job ban

Post by Shardj » #316887

Bump? Just wondering why no one has given any feedback
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [kpeculier] Shardj - Medical job ban

Post by Cobby » #317007

Sounds good just know you'll probably have the ban return to some degree if not worse if you're being trash with chemistry/grenades again.

Also wow he banned you from the entirety of medical ^_^
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current