Byond Username: Magonu123

[excessiveuseofcobby]-Magonu123-PermaBan

Post by HugorEsteven » #329670

Byond account and character name:Magonu123,Help-The-niggas
Banning admin:excessiveuseofcobby
Ban reason and length: http://prntscr.com/gcaeb2
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2017-08-23..:21:17:02
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):sybil and bagil
Your side of the story:I died, I turned a beauty ghost I started to fly by the Lava land when I came across eggs of ashwalkers I turned one had one more pink lizard I and he found an alien ship we were stealing everything that was in her some broken stones with we came in another lizard arrived asking to help I told him to wait I went quickly to get a box I stole everything from the ship besides the alien I ran very fast I left the box at the base when I saw the two lizards fighting the Blood drunk Miner I took my spear in both hands and went to help the two died came more One try to help and I there beat up the face of Blood Drunk Miner the other lizard died I was almost to die I ended up dying even more had an egg I entered like that last egg thus killing the blood druing miner, A couple of seconds later my father asked for me Disconnect the computardo I used the admin help to talk to the admins give my body to any ghost because I had to leave to go to my grandmother's house I warned him three times to Give me my body 'cause I had gotten a very fucking ax, Oh this admin said For me to take The blood drunk miner from the base of the lizards being that shit had already died ..: Spoiler It Disintegrates ...: Neither Dei Ears I spoke one more Time to give my body to any ghost ..: I turned the computer off I went to my grandmother's house when I came back I was soon turning on the computer to play TgStation13 When I saw PermaBan, I was half brave for the reason I did not take the Blood Drunk Miner Being that he Already died
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I was banned permanently for having left a BDM alive Being that I had already killed him and robbed his loot
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [excessiveuseofcobby]-Magonu123-PermaBan

Post by Cobby » #329694

I'm having a hard time understanding this so let me just ask again because I'll admit I have a hard time tracking who a megafauna locks into so I have to rely on people's observations in a game highly reliant on having limited information.

The permaban was because from my end it appeared that you lied since the name that was dropped had you as the ckey and you had left coincidentally right as the incident happened so as you can imagine that looked highly suspicious.

But just to be clear, you simply joined in an already occurring fight as opposed to initiating and sending it to the base?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #329746

If he responds to this please drop the server ban for me
HugorEsteven
Byond Username: Magonu123

Post by HugorEsteven » #329832

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:I'm having a hard time understanding this so let me just ask again because I'll admit I have a hard time tracking who a megafauna locks into so I have to rely on people's observations in a game highly reliant on having limited information.

The permaban was because from my end it appeared that you lied since the name that was dropped had you as the ckey and you had left coincidentally right as the incident happened so as you can imagine that looked highly suspicious.

But just to be clear, you simply joined in an already occurring fight as opposed to initiating and sending it to the base?
Just to simplify I finished killing him with a black lizard I had to leave I asked to give my body, I left the black lizard in the medicine house with dead BDM his body disintegrates after being dead leaving only the dust
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #329863

Yeah ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you from both server and ghost roles when I get back on unless someone wants to be a bro
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #329911

i got you cobby one sec
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart