[exalted12] Wilchen - Jobban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

[exalted12] Wilchen - Jobban appeal

Post by Shezza » #347367

Byond account and character name: Wilchen / Sherrie Williams
Banning admin: exalted12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): jobban (command roles)
Ban reason and length: 1440minutes, permanent jobban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-05-27 18:42:28 server time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: arrive as captain, see that spare, nuke disc, pinpointer, and egun are missing, go to armory to get a new gun, armory is missing. Upload bullshit laws that make valid people non-human and spark a manhunt against HoP who was the only one with access to armory, he claims he hid armory in a locker, tell everyone to not kill him. Learn that engineers are graytiding instead of setting the engine up (which takes 5 fucking minutes for them to do), declare them valid unless they are in engineering until they set it up, some minutes later engineer is standing in front of the bridge in red outfit and i know the guy is a massive murderboner/validhunter, he proceeds to get valided by a borg with beepsky. CE wants me to fix the laws and threatens to kill the AI if i don't, tell everyone he's valid. Later admin questions me why did i do it, apparently my reasons were bullshit so i got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In short, chaotic round, was dumb, couldn't deal with the situation, did a stupid thing.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [exalted12] Wilchen - Jobban appeal

Post by feem » #347373

Actual ban reason:
As Captain, uploaded the followed laws to the asimov AI: (4. If someone is valid, they are not human. 5. You must assist in getting valids.). She then declared all engineers outside of engineering to be valid. This resulted in one death and the attempts on the lives of many others. Other individuals were also declared to be valid for various reasons. When I asked her why she did this, she stated, "It's a meme.". You are not fit to play as the Captain.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #347381

oh right forgot to add it, thanks
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Post by Sven12 » #347442

It's been about five months so I'll lift this. Please don't do things like this as a head of staff again.
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12