(Mralphonzo) Frontline03-Ghost role ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Frontline03
Byond Username: Frontline03

(Mralphonzo) Frontline03-Ghost role ban

Post by Frontline03 » #347017

Byond account and character name: Frontline03 and Isaac Riker,Crath-Marz and Bites-The-Dust
Banning admin:Mralphonzo(And technically DarkGenerallord as he wrote the ban since Mralphonzo rushed his)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Ghost Role ban
Ban reason and length: Mralphonzo ban reason: Banned from pAI, posibrain, drone, deathsquad, lavaland - Very trigger happy, killed a traitor as a syndicate bio-scientist by jumping to conclusions. Learn some trigger discipline, then appeal.
DarkGenerallord's ban reason:Banned from pAI, posibrain, drone, deathsquad, lavaland - Spawned in as a lavaland syndicate and immediately attacked a traitor talking with the comms agent (in a ripley). Shot them once or twice, they get dunked. They then respawn in, try again (seemingly after a long argument about it?) and get dunked again. You have a consistent history of shitty behavior as ghost roles, and I do not believe you can currently play them. Take some time off, learn some trigger discipline, and appeal. | Round ID 74413, Bagil. Edited for Alphonzo due to being a bit rushed, with permission.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2017-08-14 UTC time zone
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: My side of the story, I had spawned as a lavaland bioweapons scientist, when I walk down the hall to get to virology(At that time I was in to virology) I see the comms agent talking to a ripley, I panic, thinking someone had broken in and were plotting to kill us all, shot the ripley with the sniper rifle, this destroyed the ripley and critted the person inside, then a very angry comms agent comes to me and tells me they were a traitor, I tried putting them in a syndisleeper to save them, to my dismay, they died, then the very angry comms agent kills me, angry at how I was killed, I come back in the spawner, I didn't go straight to him and kill him, I just roleplayed it out, saying there was blood everywhere which led to my past body, we then search the body, finding nothing that proved as a traitor except for an energy sword, which I thought was the Comms agents(They spawn with them) I kill the comms agent, then a bioweapons comes in(May've been him) And does what I did with the roleplaying, He did later kill me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban was two months ago, in that two months there, I have not seen an issue of trigger happiness, yes I did have shitty behaviour before when I suicided at the start of my new life as a ghost role, but, either i'm too stupid to notice or there hasn't been one, hasn't been an issue with my trigger happiness(I know I repeated that earlier), Yes there has been issues with my punishments as security and my heads of staff ban(Which I am completely fine with) but I feel like I can be trusted with ghost roles again
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: (Mralphonzo) Frontline03-Ghost role ban

Post by MrAlphonzo » #347124

After a thorough review of your notes from the ban up until now, it is clear to me that your behavior has barely improved, if at all. While your trigger discipline has improved, in the literal sense, you still seem to have a problem with overescalation.

Ontop of all the notes you have garnered in such a short amount of time, you've also had a good couple of additional jobbans added over these past few months. A headban, and a silicon ban no less.

Unless you can give me definitive proof that you won't continue to cause trouble with the roles you are given, I don't think it is quite time to be lifting anything at the moment.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Frontline03
Byond Username: Frontline03

Post by Frontline03 » #347257

Ok, I will be in a better behaviour than I usually....am... I'll try and not get any remarks for a while. Until at least my birthday(13th of January
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #348153

Closed due to a current server ban that will expire on his 18th birthday.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.