Appeals which have been closed.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

[dorisdwarf] Astatineguy12 - note appeal, really confused

Post by somerandomguy » #378645

Byond account and character name: Astatineguy12/Jeff Kaplan
Banning admin:Dorisdwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Note
Ban reason and length: Officially warned: Killed and hid the body of someone during blob for getting into a scrap with them with non-lethal weapons
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-01-21 14:50:01 UTC
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: I only found out about this note when I decided to log into statbus for fun to check times played on each job, I noticed this and was confused (I do not remember this, although it was 15 days ago as of now so there's a chance it could've happened but I don't remember, also I don't think that's something I would do) and decided to check the logs. When I looked through attack.log of the round it was written in (https://atlantaned.space/statbus/round.php?round=82308), I could not find a single instance of me attacking that was not injecting myself/slime cores with a syringe, extracting monkey blood with a syringe, "slipped NON-EXISTENT SUBJECT" (no idea what that was), or something nonharmful. I may be mistaken though, as there is a chance I missed it among all the injection messages. Also, I'm pretty sure I remember that that round I mainly just tried to get enough jelly to split after I became a slimeperson.

Why you think you should be unbanned: As I said, I do not remember this and it does not to my knowledge show in the logs.

log used: https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... attack.txt
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: [dorisdwarf] Astatineguy12 - note appeal, really confuse

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #378886

I concur that there is no evidence of Astatineguy12 attacking anyone but themselves during this round. Looks like dorsi meant to give the note to someone else, since their ahelps with Astatineguy12 before the note were about what you remember after getting turned into a slime.

EDIT: Yup

[14:47:59]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Dorsidwarf/(Sunflower Evergreen Peace)->[Someone else entirely]/([Censored]): Okay, this is an official warning for overescalation. Killing people and hiding the bodies is bad normally, but especially in blob. However, you were clearly provoked which is why this is just a warning. We're done here.

[14:50:03]ADMINPRIVATE: Dorsidwarf/(Sunflower Evergreen Peace) has created a note for astatineguy12: Officially warned: Killed and hid the body of someone during blob for getting into a scrap with them with non-lethal weapons
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [dorisdwarf] Astatineguy12 - note appeal, really confuse

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #378890

Well fucking RIP, sorry mate. Appeal approved
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕