[Mrstonedone] Zortn - Past Command Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Zortn

[Mrstonedone] Zortn - Past Command Ban

Post by Zortn » #38391

Byond account and character name: Zortn, James Brian

Banning admin: Mrstonedone

Ban reason and length: Disconnecting from the game early as the HoP, Permanent (I am assuming)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): A few months ago, I think. I don't know how to check.

Your side of the story: When I first started playing SS13 I had the shiftiest internet connection ever, and this was because at the time I mooched my internet off of my neighbors. It was very slow and would randomly disconnect me (I doubt I was the only one using it), often times not allowing me to reconnect for one or two days. I (for some reason) decided it would be smart for me to try HoP for the first time while having such an awful connection. With my luck being what it is, the internet had dropped towards the beginning of this round. When it came back up, and I started up SS13, I noticed I was jobbanned from all head positions. I told one of my friends who also plays on the server about my situation, and he said the ban might only be for a week or so. So I waited it out, taking his word. Now here I am, some time later, still banned and very VERY sad.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Since this time I have stopped being cheap and got my own internet, so it shouldn't randomly disconnect me anymore.
Last edited by NikNakFlak on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited in Banning admin
ImageImage
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Mrstonedone] Zortn - Past Command Ban

Post by MrStonedOne » #38429

Its been 4 months and this is your only offense, Sounds like a clear cut case for unbanning.

When you are having connection issues, feel free to just shoot us a quick adminhelp letting us know. (and, when you do find yourself job banned like that, feel free to simply adminhelp asking us for info on it, we don't bite :) )

Any who, at the start of the next round on each of the servers, your job ban should be lifted.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Zortn

Re: [Mrstonedone] Zortn - Past Command Ban

Post by Zortn » #38539

Alrighty! Thanks a ton! :D
ImageImage