Datmanisdumb's 2nd ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Datmanisdumb2

Datmanisdumb's 2nd ban appeal

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #413118

Byond account and character name: Datmanisdumb (not Datmanisdumb2), and I forget

Banning admin: okand37

Ban type (What are you banned from?): all of them

Ban reason and length: Aww man. I knew it was a longshot that this would actually work. Yeah, I actually did all that shit. I only play ss13 to fuck with people, because I'm the physical embodiment of an asshole. I'm really surprised I haven't been permabanned yet. It's a perma

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017 - 11 - 22
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: I was one of the retards that learned about ss13 from oney, and was a total asshole. Sorry. I tried ban evading but I am a retard with computers so I wasn't able to do it

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I deserve another shot.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Datmanisdumb's 2nd ban appeal

Post by Armhulen » #413120

Datmanisdumb2 wrote: Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I deserve another shot.
"I think I should be unbanned because I think I deserve another shot" Is kind of a bad argument right? So I guess I'm asking, Why?
Datmanisdumb2

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #413203

I actually appreciate the game now, because I've been playing on other servers like goon. I'm not into griefing anymore, because it's not fun.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #413204

That's a pretty good answer
Datmanisdumb2

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #413209

So... Are we good? Can I be on probation or something?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #413212

Well, your history on goon doesn't really show any change. Maybe it wasn't grief, but it doesn't seem like you're playing well there. Wonk, a goonstation headmin has your notes here shortly
wonk

Post by wonk » #413214

Remember - servers talk!

[goonstation 2] 26 days, 20 hours ago: Peter Petrograd says, "I have space autism, please don't brig me" Told off for making jokes about autism. This guy is starting to push his luck with this stuff I think.
[goonstation 2] 33 days, 19 hours ago: More beating people with baseball bats for a hello. Killed a guy for disarming him, next time they do anything like this get the ban stick
[goonstation 2] 50 days, 16 hours ago: After being arrested for going around beating people with a baseball bat, said to a sec officer "You're mega gay". Asked not to do that, and to look at the rules. Stated which rule it broke. Warned that breaking this rule again will likely result in a ban of some sort.

Looks like you're still bad and can't follow simple rules!

Honk honk.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #413309

wonk wrote:Remember - servers talk!

[goonstation 2] 26 days, 20 hours ago: Peter Petrograd says, "I have space autism, please don't brig me" Told off for making jokes about autism. This guy is starting to push his luck with this stuff I think.
[goonstation 2] 33 days, 19 hours ago: More beating people with baseball bats for a hello. Killed a guy for disarming him, next time they do anything like this get the ban stick
[goonstation 2] 50 days, 16 hours ago: After being arrested for going around beating people with a baseball bat, said to a sec officer "You're mega gay". Asked not to do that, and to look at the rules. Stated which rule it broke. Warned that breaking this rule again will likely result in a ban of some sort.

Looks like you're still bad and can't follow simple rules!

Honk honk.
I will note that 2/3 of these things would not net a note here but it doesn't look too good if you're not willing to play by the rules there.
Come back in 3 months and appeal again.