Appeals which have been closed.
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

[Optimumtact] Spankmaster permanently banned from all OOC comms by oranges

Post by Toronto88 » #419964

Post Content:Everything after this

Byond account and character name: Spankmaster, Freddy Alarms

Banning admin: Oranges

Ban type (What are you banned from?): All OOC comms (deadchat, OOC, etc)

Ban reason and length:
| Bagil | optimumtact
Banned from OOC - I warned you

Time ban was placed (including time zone):2018-06-14 07:14:57
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I was having a political debate in OOC that was going on for quite some time without issue. Oranges was even joking and having fun with me. I posted a study showing illegal immigration costs the US upwards of 100 billion dollars a year, someone said "oh rah rah this is biased" so I laughed at him for having his counter to these government figures only being "that's biased so I dont have to respond". IIRC oranges had said something like "next person to talk in ooc gets perma muted" or something. I don't really remember.
Your side of the story: well I mean it's a bit ridiculous. I cannot speak to other players at all. I just finished a round where as QM I found the HoS bleeding out on the ground and healed him, but had to remove his hardsuit. The HoS immediately gets up and murders me while I'm screaming "I was healing you!" Wasn't even able to discuss it in dead chat or OOC after the round since I'm permanently muted.

Why you think you should be unbanned: If espousing political views oranges or others have an issue with warrants being permanently banned from OOC, then I will not discuss politics in the OOC chat. That's fine. I'd like to be able to talk to people though. I apologize for saying illegal immigrants are a burden. I'd just like to be able to use OOC/deadchat to discuss the round and other things. I was abused by the HoS and can't even talk about it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [Optimumtact] Spankmaster permanently banned from all OOC comms by oranges

Post by oranges » #419967

Do you ever wonder that if spending all your time worrying about the jews controlling your thoughts is ironic because that means all your thoughts are about the jews so even if you don't want them to win and control what you think they still won because you're thinking about them all the time?

Anyway, I'll unban you, hopefully you learned to stop when an admin says "stop this discussion or I'll permaban you"
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #419968

oranges wrote:Do you ever wonder that if spending all your time worrying about the jews controlling your thoughts is ironic because that means all your thoughts are about the jews so even if you don't want them to win and control what you think they still won because you're thinking about them all the time?

Anyway, I'll unban you, hopefully you learned to stop when an admin says "stop this discussion or I'll permaban you"

The conversation wasn't even about Jews and what you described is something I've literally never worried about
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #419969

I worry about it alot
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #419970

I appreciate the unban.