[excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Appeals which have been closed.
HihixilRBLX

[excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Post by HihixilRBLX » #429369

Byond account and character name: BlueBuilding, Kenny Kavalera
Banning admin: excessiveuseofcobby
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma-ban
Ban reason and length: "Watchlisted for quite a few serious bans in a short period of time, welderbombed the shuttle because 'the shuttle didn't need a medbay' and then 'to waste welding fuel'. Based off your history, personality in the PMs, and watchlisting, I don't think your the kind of player we want on TG. Rule 0."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-03-05 03:05:27 (EDT)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I was a dick. At the time I didn't think I'd come to regret this ban but now I honestly do. I feel incredibly dumb, and I was incredibly dumb, for causing all the people on that server anger. I was a toxic player that offended people in-game. The admin was being just as nice letting me off with a perma ban with rule 0.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In the last couple of weeks I've found myself invested in stories on ss13, and I was drawn back in. None of the other servers seemed to have the things that I liked from TG-station. I also tried to push my friends into ss13, by telling them the mechanics on empty servers then telling them to go to Bagil. The week before I was banned a friend I played with on TG-station was permabanned. We tried to move to a different server but he just gave up and decided to leave the ss13 community altogether.
I know what your thinking, "When his friends leave ss13 again, won't he just begin to turn toxic and annoy the other players- breaking rule 0?"
I don't intend to be toxic anymore, I don't intend to be annoying. I honestly had fun on these servers, and to be honest, I don't know why I was such an asshole to a game I have fun on so much. That's when I got back to reading the digg pages and becoming amused at the game I once was a part of, but I destroyed because of some random reason. I'm sorry for making ban appeal with fucking long 1 1/2 paragraphs.

TL;DR I'm sorry for being a dick and breaking rule 0

I sent this ban appeal on May, and admins decided that if I could show that I was doing well on other servers I should report back.

I played on Colonial Marines[ Had fun with the community, good record.]
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Post by Cobby » #429615

I forgot about this appeal but can someone summon CM boys?

If nothing bad feel free to unban on my behalf :)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #429909

guess no one has anything to say so ill unban you next time i hop on.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #429941

You forgot "By DGL" tho so now I hate u

unbanned have a nice night