[HornyGranny] Errant_Aron - Permaban from 2014

Appeals which have been closed.
bast

[HornyGranny] Errant_Aron - Permaban from 2014

Post by bast » #440976

Byond account and character name: Errant_Aron, Saigon Sam
Banning admin: HornyGranny
Ban type (What are you banned from?): This is a server permaban from 2014.
Ban reason and length: I was permanently banned for kidnapping and torturing the clown.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-09-12. Just over four years now.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Probably Sybil.
Your side of the story: I have a bad history, and frankly, I was a bad player with a bad history. There is no side of my story. It's been four years.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Once upon a time, I was a turbo shitter. TGstation was my first foray into SS13. When I was banned from here, I moved to Hippie and continued to my turboshittery. Eventually, I moved on to /vg/station which is currently where I am (Or was, really. Don't have much time anymore). I have a good track record with vg and even curtailed my shittery to the point where my admin application was accepted sometime last year. I was an admin there, until recently, when I was removed for inactivity. Being an admin somewhere else (especially vg) may not mean much here, but I am trying to make the point that between my permaban and now I am a completely different person. Please consider unbanning me from TGstation.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: [HornyGranny] Errant_Aron - Permaban from 2014

Post by TehSteveo » #440993

I'll just go ahead and remove this executing my Gamemaster privilege or whatever you want to call it. Yet it's more so because this is truly an ancient ban. Honestly I don't think the current headmins were even playing here during those old days of 2014. Not that it's a bad thing as those days weren't exactly the best.

Anyway, it does seem you have matured, especially with getting admin on /vg/. Just familiarize yourself with our rules and things should be fine as things changed quite a bit since 2014.
Freedom
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: [HornyGranny] Errant_Aron - Permaban from 2014

Post by TehSteveo » #440994

Also appears you have an ancient assistant jobban as well. "Banned from Assistant - Went around stabbing peoples eyes out. 6 or more victims. long history. Appeal when you can behave" Applied by MSO back in the day. I'll just lift this as well to save the hassle.

Obviously if you come back and do 90% of what you did, things won't work out well but I don't think there's any issue here. Have fun.
Freedom