[Saegrimr] Woross ban

Appeals which have been closed.
woross

[Saegrimr] Woross ban

Post by woross » #47087

Byond account and character name: Woross. Nikolas Garneys.

Banning admin: Saegrimr

Ban reason and length: "Unhappy with his permabrig sentence, escapes with the help of a traitor and then proceeds to bomb it as a nonantag." For a day.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): About 15 minutes ago.

Your side of the story: First of all, I'd like to tell you that I've been banned several times before. And each of the bans was, more or less, fair. But this one just does not make sense.

I was the clown. I saw the doors to the brig open, so I entered it. I saw a shotgun laying around so I threw it 5 tiles. Not that it matters. I started tooting at a prisoner. I was shot immediately and given 5 minutes. Okay. Not that bad. One could call that trespassing I guess.

After some time passed I called the HoS there (There was a blood smoke grenade in me set to several minutes so I thought they'd at least appreciate some fireworks! However it did not explode yet.). They set my timer to 0, opened my locker, so I got up, still in cuffs. Then, out of nowhere, Tarl Cabot shot me. Tarl Cabot says, "perma brig". No idea why. So yes, I am now in perma and I get dishonored by getting my clown mask removed. The shame! I ahelped a couple of times, admins did not seem to care the least.

Several minutes pass, Emerson Ackerley helps me out of perma with a lovely syndicate suit. He later goes braindead so I take his things which included an emag, C4, and his PDA with 3 TC. So I go back to the perma and help the last surviving prisoner get out. I go to space, north of the brig, and meet Jamie Eliza, a traitor. I buy 3 C4s for the TC, and give Jamie some. We put them on the walls and windows, because I thought, "I guess there's no admins who care online, so when they don't ban them, I could at least break some of their things!"

At long last, I receive a message from Saegrimr. Finally, he read all my ahelps! Oh wait..
"So is there a reason you're bombing the armory?"
So I briefly explained to him the content of the previous ahelps. The response luckily came quite quickly, such a shame it was..
You have been banned by saegrimr.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think it was just fair to break a couple of walls after I got permabrigged and my mask stolen, without any admin caring. I understand being in the brig as clown is bad, but come on, who am I supposed to be honking at.
Image Image
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Woross ban

Post by Saegrimr » #47092

woross wrote:I buy 3 C4s for the TC, and give Jamie some. We put them on the walls and windows, because I thought, "I guess there's no admins who care online, so when they don't ban them, I could at least break some of their things!"
"no admins time 2 griff"

I'd been stealthed for several rounds in a row. Watched the situation unfold, and I had talked to the warden in question

Yelling about "I HAVE A SURPRISE IN THE BAG" right before a bag in the armory explodes doesn't help much either. You were literally begging to be thrown in perma as well, actively trying to be arrested because you wanted the blood smoke grenade implanted in you to go off in the brig.

[10:19:25]SAY: Honkytoot II/Woross : OH GOD
[10:19:27]SAY: Honkytoot II/Woross : OH GOD
[10:19:29]SAY: Unknown/Woross : PERMA ME
[10:19:34]SAY: Unknown/Woross : I DEMAND TO BE PERMAD
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #47113

If Saegrimr was investigating your complaint he should have let you know so you don't feel like you're being ignored.

However that does not mean you have a license to do whatever you please.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
woross

Post by woross » #47125

Saegrimr wrote:
woross wrote:I buy 3 C4s for the TC, and give Jamie some. We put them on the walls and windows, because I thought, "I guess there's no admins who care online, so when they don't ban them, I could at least break some of their things!"
"no admins time 2 griff"

I'd been stealthed for several rounds in a row. Watched the situation unfold, and I had talked to the warden in question

Yelling about "I HAVE A SURPRISE IN THE BAG" right before a bag in the armory explodes doesn't help much either. You were literally begging to be thrown in perma as well, actively trying to be arrested because you wanted the blood smoke grenade implanted in you to go off in the brig.

[10:19:25]SAY: Honkytoot II/Woross : OH GOD
[10:19:27]SAY: Honkytoot II/Woross : OH GOD
[10:19:29]SAY: Unknown/Woross : PERMA ME
[10:19:34]SAY: Unknown/Woross : I DEMAND TO BE PERMAD
All that yelling about the bag was just a way to call them. There was nothing in the bag. Everything I was doing was to get their attention so they can see the fireworks!
What I don't understand is why they permabrigged me after my timer expired.
Image Image
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #47304

Ikarrus wrote:If Saegrimr was investigating your complaint he should have let you know so you don't feel like you're being ignored.
Yeah I messed up there, it was a busy night for ahelps.
woross wrote:All that yelling about the bag was just a way to call them. There was nothing in the bag. Everything I was doing was to get their attention so they can see the fireworks!
What I don't understand is why they permabrigged me after my timer expired.
It was more circumstantial than a valid reason, like if someone were to scream "TRAITOR IN THE CHAPEL" and you wander in before sec does unknowingly and get tazed for it. As for being thrown in perma, you spent a lot of time trying your hardest to get arrested and like I said before, literally begging to be thrown in there. Why wouldn't they?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.