[Namesarehard] Underbaked - Engi jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
ungamebunga

[Namesarehard] Underbaked - Engi jobban

Post by ungamebunga » #505726

Byond account and character name: Underbaked as Nikolai Reinhardt
Banning admin: Namesarehard
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Engineering jobban
Ban reason and length: Plasmaflood on greenshift, not sure about duration.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 20:18 according to the server, although it was probably 16:18 for me, EST
This ban (BanID #42010) was applied by Names Are Hard on 2019-08-01 20:17:08 during round ID 114807.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story:
I tried to do fusion in the mix chamber, I made sure to disconnect the mix to distro line and turn off the mix output, so there would be no chance of the mix getting into air supply or into the station. My setup didn't work out, and I ran out of time, so I stepped off of the game for a bit. I came back later to a notice that i was jobbanned for apparently plasmaflooding on a greenshift. I don't know if someone maliciously modified the pipes and turned on output, so there was an actual flood, or they just assumed the mix chamber wasn't ever supposed to be in use, but I got a jobban from my favorite roles.
NamesAreHard
Byond Username: Names Are Hard

Re: [Namesarehard] Underbaked - Engi jobban

Post by NamesAreHard » #505754

At the time we were made aware of the plasma flood you were already gone, so we couldn't ask you any questions. Your prints were the only ones on the plasma to pure pump, which is why I thought that you were responsible. After checking atmos logs again I can see that you definitely weren't responsible for the plasma on the bridge, so I'll be lifting this ban. Sorry for the inconvenience.