[TheChosenEvilOne] Dan Spaceman - Permabanned for a fair reason, would still like to return

Appeals which have been closed.
Dan Spaceman
Byond Username: Dan Spaceman

[TheChosenEvilOne] Dan Spaceman - Permabanned for a fair reason, would still like to return

Post by Dan Spaceman » #565728

BYOND account: Dan Spaceman
Character name: Cesar Schrader
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: See image
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-07 12:21:18
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't know, probably a European server
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138975
Your side of the story: I had found a disconnected player's unconcious female character, and after healing it at the medbay took it to the kitchen where I then proceeded to engage in explicit, erotic roleplay, while broadcasting on the common radio channel. After being messaged by an admin, I asked him "Can you let me cum?" and not long after, got arrested and then banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'll be honest, the ban seems fair to me. That being said, I still want to come back. after having to go some other servers, I've realized how special /tg/station is, in that it allows you to play without feeling like there's a leash around your throat. This is selfish, but I promise you that if unbanned, I will never again engage in such vulgar conduct on the servers. I've gone far and wide, and this is the only server I've found where you don't get bwoinked for nothing every ten minutes.
What I'm saying is, please. Please let me back. I have gained an appreciation for this server, and I would really like to return.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: [TheChosenEvilOne] Dan Spaceman - Permabanned for a fair reason, would still like to return

Post by FloranOtten » #567043

It is worth noting DanSpaceman evaded his ban today via the account JokesterMD.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
TheChosenEvilOne
Byond Username: TheChosenEvilOne

Re: [TheChosenEvilOne] Dan Spaceman - Permabanned for a fair reason, would still like to return

Post by TheChosenEvilOne » #567045

lol, denied.
h
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #567066

You're supposed to wait six months to appeal a justified permaban, pal.