[creationpro] Darjian - returning from exile

Appeals which have been closed.
Darjian

[creationpro] Darjian - returning from exile

Post by Darjian » #57361

Byond account and character name: Darjian - Ace Liberty

Banning admin: creationpro

Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): Permaban

Ban reason and length: As HoS, started the round with confiscating the tank transfer valves from science. When told against that, gave back four valves but confiscated the bombs, which were made later on. Simultaneously, nuclear operatives arrived to armory. Ran to brig, which was filled to the brim with people,and detonated a bomb, killing most of them.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-08-18 19:36:11 PST

Your side of the story: Don't remember much but I remember being HoS and getting frustrated with this one player who always plays as Scientist and would do nothing each round but make bombs and then blow random parts of the station when it's on chaos. He's usually an Antag, which would makes sense, but he does this even when he isn't. SO i tried to smarten up and made up reasons why I'm confiscating the tank valves when the Admins were telling me that I shouldn't even be doing it. I answered their warnings by confiscating the bombs they made from the valves later on and coincidentally the Syndicates invaded the station and I thought it was smart to throw a bomb at them, which obviously failed as previously described. Frustrated that the admins where on that Scientists side and admins telling me that they were right all along, I left the server and just played a different game.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I played on the LLA server the next few days after the incident but I stopped playing ss13 ultimately. Just moments ago I was reminded of my play through and experiences in ss13 and thought maybe I should give it another go. I'm appealing here to see if I can get another chance in the TG servers despite my past actions. I'm going to have to relearn the game all over again anyways.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: [creationpro] Darjian - returning from exile

Post by CreationPro » #57413

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1210
This is also a thread made about you. You are currently banned from head roles as well.

I am putting you on a month probation, you screw up and the perma is going to be re-applied. If you do pass the probation, you may appeal the head bans.

Do no harm.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;