Dat_Legion
Byond Username: Dat_Legion

[Dreathtil] Dat_Legion Rule 8 break, note response

Post by Dat_Legion » #574869

BYOND account: Dat_Legion
Character name: Rob Sterling
Ban type: note, not a ban, was informed to write this by Dreathtil
Ban length: -
Note reason: Rule 8 break Note: During the round used the Genderchange potion and Lizardify Potion on people, One person involved was a Catatonic body, Logged off before I could private message. Please Appeal regarding this note, or ahelp if I am on, I'd very much like to hear your reasoning.
Time ban was placed: 2020-09-02 22:52:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which note was placed: 145560
Your side of the story: I would like to clarify a few things; one, I used a genderchange and lizardify potion on one person, and no one else, two, didn't make the genderswap potions, a scientist put some out in the bar, and three, yes, I made one dose of lizard mutation toxin.
Why you think you should have the note removed: I wasn't making weapons, trying to turn the entire station into lizards or powergaming, that shouldn't justify a red level note and a forum appeal. Making one lizard potion as a prank shouldn't justify this level of reaction.
References of good conduct: Honestly don't know what to put here, but it had been about 2 months sense my last admin note
Dreathtil
Byond Username: Dreathtil

Re: [Dreathtil] Dat_Legion Rule 8 break, note response

Post by Dreathtil » #574875

Thanks really glad you made the appeal!

The reason this note was made in the first place was because I was prompted to investigate at the last moment while handling another ticket already. You had already logged off before I was even able to message you to get your input. I had very good faith that you didn't do any Rule 8 Breaks with this ticket, so the severity was to prompt you both to respond, and make it so that I can remove this note with some proper processing. I had to take the ticket seriously given the prompt, but time and your absence an issue.

I have already done a good amount of log-diving regarding the round and while there was definitely some LRPesque conversation. There was nothing indicating any solid Rule 8 Break, and your side is accurate. I'll be removing the Note following this appeal post.

Thanks very much for taking the time to forum appeal again.
Kirb and Cat posting is the default