BYOND account: san7890
Character name: Irrelevant
Ban type: Total
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 2019-4-20 16:30:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 106543
Your side of the story: I'm at a University which dynamically assigns outgoing IP Addresses (which is mandatory for connecting to their internet in the first place), and when I tried to go play today, the message above showed up.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have no idea who Kainao is, and I've connected to /tg/station via various IP Addresses, and for some reason it banned me even though I haven't done any of those things, and have played ample times since March of 2019, when the ban was placed. I hope you can understand the scenario I'm in, and I also hope this faulty ban can be lifted.
References of good conduct: Not really that applicable, but I have been active on the GitHub and have played many times with an "average" note history. I have never been violent in AHELPS, and all of my notes (to my recollection) are about IC in OOC as well as some gameplay fiascos (killing on shuttle). I'm pretty sure the last time I played normally was from the University in early October this year, but I may be forgetting the exact date.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Nervere] san7890 - Accidental Ban Placed on Me

Post by Domitius » #580883

Hey! Sorry for this ban appeal sitting for more than a few days.

I'll take over this ban appeal as it really is just you accidently getting dinged for somebody elses ban.

I've resolved the problem at our side so you should be able to connect. If you can post here to confirm this for me that would be great!

Cheers
Domitius
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [Nervere] san7890 - Accidental Ban Placed on Me

Post by san7890 » #581019

Hey! Thanks for fixing the issue. I can connect to servers again. Thank you!