Ianzuko
Byond Username: Ianzuko

[Doctor Brutality] Ianzuko - accidental grenade, didnt see ahelps, metacomming

Post by Ianzuko » #584597

BYOND account: Ianzuko
Character name: Iankw Zeetow
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Unresponsive ahelps, metacomming with Maines, unprovoked gibbing of another player with a granade
Time ban was placed: 20/12/2020 19:47:30
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 152572
Your side of the story: i always played with Maines, and the granade exploding thing i swear was on accident, i really didnt mean to set it off while i was downed, and i didnt see the ahelps
Why you think you should be unbanned: it was all on accident, i didnt see the ahelps, and this wont happen again. and it was a permaban for failing one time, permaban.
References of good conduct: i have put many, many hours on this game and never done any problems, this is the first time i do something wrong and it is a accident.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: [Doctor Brutality] Ianzuko - accidental grenade, didnt see ahelps, metacomming

Post by iamgoofball » #584620

for the record, "not replying to ahelps" is probably why it's a perma, and it's so that you show up at the forums and explain yourself.
Ianzuko

Re: [Doctor Brutality] Ianzuko - accidental grenade, didnt see ahelps, metacomming

Post by Ianzuko » #584675

i didn't reply to the ahelps cause i didn't see them, i was even thinking that it was weird that i exploded the grenade and no one came to talk to me

and i seen a guy that was saying "and rule 2 says..." and things like that but i didn't know that it was a admin, and i dont know even now if it was one or not. i was so confused that time that i think i replied to this guy something like "what are you saying?" and i was so confused
Ianzuko

Post by Ianzuko » #584676

Ianzuko wrote:i didn't reply to the ahelps cause i didn't see them, i was even thinking that it was weird that i exploded the grenade and no one came to talk to me

and i seen a guy that was saying "and rule 2 says..." and things like that but i didn't know that it was a admin, and i dont know even now if it was one or not. i was so confused that time that i think i replied to this guy something like "what are you saying?" and i was so confused
(oh now i figured out how to quote)

i really dont want to be permabanned because of a one time error. sorry for doing this, it wont happen again. i dont have much to say other than i am sorry and i messed it up on accident.
Ianzuko

Post by Ianzuko » #584776

please someone reply
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #584801

Thanks for appealing, I'll lift this.

This is what an admin PM looks like, it is accompanied by a very loud and distinct BWOINK sound effect. I sent you two of these, I find it very hard to believe you missed both.
The permanent ban isn't for the grenade kill, it is for the metacommunication combined with the lack of response to my admin PMs from not just you but Maines too.
By metacommunications I mean talking to Maines while you are both playing in a third party such as Skype or Discord. This is one of the rules that people frequently are permabanned for, and something you should definitely adhere to as if you are suspected of metacommunications again it will result in a permaban being reapplied.

Read our rules, take them in so you don't break them again. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
Have a good day.