JoshsBrohter
Byond Username: JoshsBrother

[MrAlphonzo] JoshsBrother - Ban evasion

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584711

BYOND Account: JoshsBrother
Character Name: Grayson Kelley
Ban Type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Lied in your ban appeal, ban got lifted anyways, I found out you lied in your ban appeal, then you spend 15 minutes lying about it in an adminhlelp. Funnily enough if you had just admitted to ban evading again I would've let you off with a warning.
Ban Time: 2020-12-21 23:16:13
Server: Sybil
Round Id: 152648

Your side of the story: Ok so from what I can tell Alphonzo thinks I lied in my ban appeal cause I said I thought that me ban evading was stupid and such. Which I didn't lie at all, it's ridiculous to ban evade a 3 day ban and get permad. I regretted my decision and it was Indeed stupid. So no, I didn't lie, as well as I didn't lie in adminhelp at all. I'm not the fastest brain in the west and it takes time for me to remember things, I used to have 2 computers this main one I use and a laptop I've had for about 3-4 years. The laptop is now broken and can't be used anymore so I've pretty much forgotten about it, that's why I don't remember the specific time where I went on it to play space station. I made a new account on it since I didn't remember my other accounts password and I started just randomly joining servers. Alphonzo stopped me before I could say that in this case I most likely joined a tg server without knowing and it wasnt my intention to ban evade in the slightest.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think its unjustified to say that I lied in my appeal and permanently ban me without fully hearing me out. Your proof that I lied was that I called ban evading stupid and then did it, but that isn't taking into consideration the nature of the situation in which I decided to evade a 3 day ban and the other where I joined a TG server on my laptop without knowing. I said that I didn't evade and the account wasn't mine simply cause I didn't remember at the time. Why? cause It was a specific day on an account I used once on a laptop I cant use anymore, I made an imgur account to show you my laptop is broken and i'm not lying https://imgur.com/a/AyHWs0n.

References of good Conduct: Lately I only play on Sybil but have perviously played Bee station and goon and have yet to get an admin message and don't plan on it.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo] JoshsBrother - Ban evasion

Post by MrAlphonzo » #584723

What was stopping you from joining random ss13 servers on your account that was banned from /tg/?
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584728

Must have been late got off my computer and laid in bed where I use my laptop. Just like in the picture except in one piece.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #584733

Alright, lets say, beyond all reasonable doubt (and there's a lot of it) that every single thing you are saying is true.

If you joined our servers through the BYOND client

it is AWFUL hard to miss the /tg/station branding as it is right next to the join button. So close to the join button in fact, you could probably count the pixels.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584823

I wasn't looking at the names of the servers, I was just scrolling and joining at random. On top of that on my laptop I couldn't even see TG basil which is normally close to the top of the server list on BYOND, so I thought I just couldn't join a TG server because of some sort of IP ban. If you can provide the server I played on and how long I played on it that would be nice since I wasn't trying to lie to you on purpose to cover something up. My goal here is to inform you I'm not lying and never lied in my appeal or the adminhelp (Intentionally). If I joined a TG game I'm sure it wasn't for long and wasn't on basil, my intent was far from ban evading. I didn't want to ban evade and I still don't. If I did I'm super sorry and I ask for forgiveness, this is just a big misunderstanding. If I was trying to ban evade I would've been playing for a long time on the TG server on my laptop and would have played over a few days until my ban was lifted.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #584825

The account Georgesbrother was created on the 24th, you were banned for ban evasion on the 23rd, which means that contradicts this:
[2020-12-21 23:05:58.082] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bowey/(Grayson Kelley)->MrAlphonzo/(Nailah Wolf): Then it was probably an account I made trying to ban evade the first time arround.
and this:
JoshsBrohter wrote:I made a new account on it since I didn't remember my other accounts password and I started just randomly joining servers.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584828

1. That doesn't contradict anything at all
The account Georgesbrother was created on the 24th, you were banned for ban evasion on the 23rd, which means that contradicts this:
[2020-12-21 23:05:58.082] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bowey/(Grayson Kelley)->MrAlphonzo/(Nailah Wolf): Then it was probably an account I made trying to ban evade the first time arround.
hence why I said "probably", as I do not remember it entirely

2. Still doesn't contradict it in any shape or form, the account was made no? Why? cause I'm on my laptop and didn't remember my credentials so I made a new account. How does the account being made on the 24th contradict the fact that I made a new account on my laptop?

3. What in the world is the point of ban evading for 6 minutes if I know you can just check my IP and ban me, so why would I the guy who just got banned for evading who knows I'll just get banned again evade just to write another appeal.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #584829

MrAlphonzo wrote:The account Georgesbrother was created on the 24th, you were banned for ban evasion on the 23rd, which means that contradicts this:
and this:
JoshsBrohter wrote:I made a new account on it since I didn't remember my other accounts password and I started just randomly joining servers.
I just realized that these two statements in of themselves contradict each other ontop of that.

This appeal is denied. You already proved you were a compulsive liar the first time around being banned for evasion.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584830

That's why I said probably.... Cause I don't remember. In the adminhelp I was playing during a shift and focusing on things that's why I wasn't giving accurate answers and said things like probably.
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584832

If someone had Alzheimer's or short term memory loss they'd be fucked if you were online.
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #584835

It just seems really unfair to ban me for something I did a month ago and then call me a liar for not remembering something a month ago. And now I'm a compulsive liar who did a 6 minute bad evade on some random TG server. I mean all you've done here is ignore my statements and just call me a liar. You haven't addressed how long I played on the server, you're calling me a liar for my original ban appeal which had no lies in it and it seems that your focal point for denying my ban is an apparent lie that I've debunked. The fact of the matter here is that you say I ban evaded, sure, yes my definition I ban evaded. But is it just for you to keep the ban cause I joined another TG game on accident and played on it for under 10 minutes? If it was actual ban evading I would've played way longer and It would have been intentional.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #584888

Locking this pending headmin review.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you