Character name: Random Name

Ban type: Server-wide

Ban length: Permanent

Admin Name: Wesoda25

Ban reason: Metacommunication

Time ban was placed:2021-02-03 19:14:27

Server you were playing on when banned: Unsure

Round ID in which ban was placed: 155651

Your side of the story: Hello, this is my side of the story. I was banned due to the accusation of heading to the library when a player with the username Brawzki was killed without any context to my actions. I had been roaming around the station the entire round and was suddenly shoved by another player who seemed to be the antagonist of that round in particular. Continuing from being shoved I tried chasing after the character to shove them back and ended up following the open doors near the library but saw no characters around and decided to leave. As I was walking by the medical bay, I was attacked by another antagonist and succumbed to death. Thus, my following decision of disconnecting and joining another server.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by wesoda25 » #589503

Ban Reason: Metacommunications. Connected simultaneously with Brawzki, when said player was quietly killed in library, wordlessly went to their location a minute later. DCed before I could talk to them, if you feel this ban was made in error, feel free to appeal on our forums.

I started orbiting you after brawzki died, and you were just standing in botany at the time. After about a minute you wordlessly made your way to the space between library/hop office, and were duffelbagged by wiz, who ran away. You then made your way into library and found brawzki's gear. Seeing as wordless communication between the two of you had been observed in the past, and I couldn't talk to you, I decided to just call it metacomms and let you explain yourself on forums if you felt the ban was in error.

I think your story is valid enough, I'll go ahead and remove the ban. Have fun and be good.