[Imsxz] AkaTrickster - 2019 Permaban Appeal

Post by Trickster » #598043

BYOND account: AkaTrickster
Character name: Maximillian Logue
Ban type: All Servers
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://i.imgur.com/rKIhAi6.png
Time ban was placed: 2019-03-17 21:54:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Believe it was in Bagil, just looking at the logs.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 103998
Your side of the story: In a pretty chaotic wizard round, I was forced to disconnect due to an emergency, and came back home to a ban. Looking through the logs it was most likely due to shooting a fireball and it hitting a pair of innocent, unsuspecting victims, incinerating them in the process. What makes this worse is that I already basically had a warning tag on my character from previous shenanigans (I used to be quite a chaotic individual: refurnishing EVA with uranium/plasma walls, letting singularities loose for no reason, rushing the spare, etc. you name it) which meant that any minor incident beyond that would spell a permaban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I miss playing spessmans. Hopping on other servers is not the same, as there is not the same consistency nor quality of play available elsewhere. I am quite a creative and inventive player, and feel like my previous playstyle revolved mostly around being as greytide as possible. While I certainly can be sometimes, I believe that there is more fun to this game when there is an element of roleplay and creation involved, which I would like to bring coming back.
References of good conduct: I have played in Beestation, Fulpstation and Skyrat, CM-SS13.
Anything else we should know: Yes, apparently someone made a player report here: https://forums.beestation13.com/t/maxim ... port/11430 about me in Beestation which did not pass. I was grabbing the welder tank when someone threw a syndicate minibomb at the crowd I was in, very close to round end, and got scapegoated in the process.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [Imsxz] AkaTrickster - 2019 Permaban Appeal

Post by imsxz » #598045

free him
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [Imsxz] AkaTrickster - 2019 Permaban Appeal

Post by Cobby » #598046

ill take this gimme 1 second to make sure u r not sussy then i will unban