[GUM DISEASE] Moondromeda - Blew Open Brig

Post by iloveusername » #601084

BYOND account: Moondromeda
Character name: Von Hoenheim
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
unknown.png
Time ban was placed: 2021-02-28 22:17:42.
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil / Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 157329
Your side of the story: I blew open Warden's desk with an explosive as a non antag, then killed myself when Sec came to arrest me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Besides getting into a brawl with the Chaplain over Science and God or something, the only people harmed were Monkies turned into humans. No one was at the desk when I blew it open, and I isolated myself before committing suicide. I only vandalized Brig once
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.68 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
, the other explosions were open demonstrations on humanized Monkies.
References of good conduct: None, stopped playing SS13 for a while since every thing picked back up in terms of life.
Anything else we should know: https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/157 ... e=game.txt Search Moondromeda in the logs for my actions, I do sound like a shitter at times, but I just wanted to blow the limbs off non players and show people.
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Re: [GUM DISEASE] Moondromeda - Blew Open Brig

Post by gum disease » #601093

Alright, I'll lift this. Ban was placed because you were doing unusual things as a non-antag and disconnected, so it seemed a bit griefy.
All I ask is that you be more mindful about your in-game conduct because you have quite a few notes/bans regarding griefy behaviour. It makes it harder for us to give you the benefit of the doubt, even if you're genuinely just bantering and not trying to be disruptive.

Have fun. c:
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
iloveusername
Byond Username: Iloveusername

Re: [GUM DISEASE] Moondromeda - Blew Open Brig

Post by iloveusername » #601095

Yeah honestly it was pretty fucking griefy, thank you for the unban.