Banned, but don't remember why

Appeals which have been closed.
coompadre
Byond Username: Cumpadre

Banned, but don't remember why

Post by coompadre » #602502

BYOND account: Currently Cumpadre, first account was "Speeno" and second was something like "19DollarAmongUsCard" (I can't remember exactly)
Character name: Cannot remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: I do not remember why I was banned, and I can't get the ban reason since it's not on the public logs and I can't log back into the Speeno account
Time ban was placed: Don't remember, cannot find it since old account is lost
Server you were playing on when banned: Cannot remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: Also cannot remember and cannot find
Your side of the story: Well, I felt like playing some SS13 a while back but I had wiped my PC. So I made a new account and logged on TG. I was banned because I was banned before. I got a new PC after this, and just recently, like a week or two ago I tried logging in on a new account (I had forgotten the other account's details) and was reminded that I was banned on TG. Because of my peanut-brain memory, I thought I was banned off another server and I wasn't from TG but I was.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I'd like to play the funny space game again, since I remember it being a lot of fun, and I do not remember why I was banned in the first place.
References of good conduct: I did not really play on any other servers while I've been banned (nothing notable that I can remember) but I do have some friends who play TG that could vouch for me.
Anything else we should know: I've definitely improved as a person since whenever I was banned, and I just kinda want to play the funny space game again.

If there are ban logs for my old account (Speeno) please post them in replies because I cannot find them.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Banned, but don't remember why

Post by dragomagol » #602504

Hello! I was the one who ran into you on your cumpadre account, but the original banning admin was Pumpkin0. You were banned on 2020-12-21 04:27:23 after failing a probation placed here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=28150

Current active ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - After numerous, previous notes and bans on both of his accounts about LRP things on Manuel and improper escalation, made a smoke machine full of synthflesh and tried to light the CMO on fire when they purged it. Apparently then proceeded to accidentally splash a security officer, then seemed to have thrown a welder at them after, even if that was accidental. Then proceeded to go around practically griefing with baldium after being released. You need to understand what these notes are trying to tell you - please come back after a year and appeal once you understand.

Edits: formatting and clarification
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
coompadre

Post by coompadre » #602506

dragomagol wrote:Current active ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - After numerous, previous notes and bans on both of his accounts about LRP things on Manuel and improper escalation, made a smoke machine full of synthflesh and tried to light the CMO on fire when they purged it. Apparently then proceeded to accidentally splash a security officer, then seemed to have thrown a welder at them after, even if that was accidental. Then proceeded to go around practically griefing with baldium after being released. You need to understand what these notes are trying to tell you - please come back after a year and appeal once you understand.
ah, i see why i was banned now. if it means anything, i can guarantee i won't do dumb shit like that again

also, thank you dragomagol for being really nice in ahelps when i logged on my cumpadre account, very cool
coompadre

Post by coompadre » #602507

also, i know i was supposed to wait 6 months but i sent a forum admin message about it and waited over a week and got no response so i just thought to make an appeal about it
coompadre

Post by coompadre » #602508

dragomagol wrote:Current active ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - After numerous, previous notes and bans on both of his accounts about LRP things on Manuel and improper escalation, made a smoke machine full of synthflesh and tried to light the CMO on fire when they purged it. Apparently then proceeded to accidentally splash a security officer, then seemed to have thrown a welder at them after, even if that was accidental. Then proceeded to go around practically griefing with baldium after being released. You need to understand what these notes are trying to tell you - please come back after a year and appeal once you understand.

manuel is the higher RP server, right? i think my issue was that i was playing on there instead of one of the more LRP servers. it sounds like the stuff i was doing would fit more on the more LRP servers
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #602513

You are currently permabanned on ckey 19dollarsuscard
arcanemusic wrote:Banned from the server permanently - Alternate Account of Speeno, who was permabanned in December. Come back later.
This ban was placed by arcanemusic.

The ban note doesn't state this was for ban evasion, which is unfortunate because the ban was for ban evasion.

You are permabanned on ckey cumpadre.
dragomagol wrote:Banned from the server permanently - Round 163334 - Alt account of speeno and 19dollarsuscard. Asked to appeal their original ban on the forums.
Again, the ban note doesn't state this was for ban evasion, which is unfortunate because the ban was for also for ban evasion.

You are also currently permabanned on ckey speeno
pumpkin0 wrote:Banned from the server permanently - After numerous, previous notes and bans on both of his accounts about LRP things on Manuel and improper escalation, made a smoke machine full of synthflesh and tried to light the CMO on fire when they purged it. Apparently then proceeded to accidentally splash a security officer, then seemed to have thrown a welder at them after, even if that was accidental. Then proceeded to go around practically griefing with baldium after being released. You need to understand what these notes are trying to tell you - please come back after a year and appeal once you understand.
This ban was placed by pumpkin0. I believe this was a permanent ban as you were currently on probation following a permaban by myself. I assume Pumpkin0 felt this breached the terms of your probation and re-activated your permaban. Your probation terms were as follows:
Timberpoes wrote:Had permanent ban removed early on appeal with the player accepting the following condition: You will be put on probation until 27th April 2021. If you do anything that would net you a high severity note within those 4 months of probation you will be permabanned again, and it will be a full year before you are allowed to re-appeal your ban if any following appeal gets denied.
You have an additional set of notes and history on the ckey fromg, which was permabanned when you chose to use the speeno ckey instead.
As a result, I believe you are looking to appeal the ban on the speeno account by pumpkin0. For your convenience, here are some details for filling out a ban appeal for that specific ban:

At 2020-12-21 04:27:23, by pumpkin0 on Manuel server
Permanent server ban of ckey speeno
pumpkin0 wrote:Banned from the server permanently - After numerous, previous notes and bans on both of his accounts about LRP things on Manuel and improper escalation, made a smoke machine full of synthflesh and tried to light the CMO on fire when they purged it. Apparently then proceeded to accidentally splash a security officer, then seemed to have thrown a welder at them after, even if that was accidental. Then proceeded to go around practically griefing with baldium after being released. You need to understand what these notes are trying to tell you - please come back after a year and appeal once you understand.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
coompadre

Post by coompadre » #602522

Timberpoes wrote:You are currently permabanned on ckey 19dollarsuscard
arcanemusic wrote:Banned from the server permanently - Alternate Account of Speeno, who was permabanned in December. Come back later.
This ban was placed by arcanemusic.

The ban note doesn't state this was for ban evasion, which is unfortunate because the ban was for ban evasion.

You are permabanned on ckey cumpadre.
dragomagol wrote:Banned from the server permanently - Round 163334 - Alt account of speeno and 19dollarsuscard. Asked to appeal their original ban on the forums.
Again, the ban note doesn't state this was for ban evasion, which is unfortunate because the ban was for also for ban evasion.
[/quote]

ban evasion? if i was trying to evade any ban i'd use a VPN or something, not the same IP address i got banned on. i'm not an idiot, and i'm also not trying to evade a ban. i thought that byond just ipbanned anyone who was banned
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #603029

This is resolved- if you want to come back, successfully appeal your perma on the "Speeno" account.