Post by Salazar Neck Twister » #608669

BYOND account: Salazar Neck Twister
Character name: I don't remember.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://imgur.com/a/dO06bzu
Time ban was placed: 2016-01-11 04:51:24
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't Remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 22429 (Don't know if this is the same thing)
Your side of the story: Honestly, I have no clue. It was like five years ago. I'm gonna be honest, I was probably guilty.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been five years, and I'm getting back to TG. I normally play heavy RP and I don't metagame or anything anymore(I like the RP and I don't even have any friends to metagame with if I wanted to.) I hopped on SS13 and I wanted to play a TG RP server instead of Bay or Goon but alas I was banned. I was much less mature back then when I got banned too.
References of good conduct: No references, but I do play a lot of RP servers when I do.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Bgobandit] Salazar Neck Twister- It's been Five Years

Post by Timberpoes » #608674

Bgobandit has been notified of your appeal. They're currently rather inactive and our process for inactive admin appeals is to wait 48 hours for them to acknowledge they're handling it - If they don't, any other admin can take over in their stead.

I have actually pinged the head admins on the admin sections of the Discord to see if they're willing to make a one-off exception to this 48 hour waiting rule, since it appears bgo hasn't been active for about a year now if the discussions I'm reading are correct. Failing that, another admin can respond in 48 hours if bgo doesn't pick up the metaphorical phone in that time.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #608835

Since bgobandit has not responded in the admin channels for over 2 days, I'll take over this appeal.

5 years is long enough and I'm happy to unban you and welcome you back to tg's servers on a tentative basis.

Due to the historic nature of your ban, my own lack of context for it and the fact I'm taking over to remove the ban of another admin who is still on the admin team, the head admins still reserve the right to reverse my decision if I've made it in error.

Since you only registered 2 connections before getting perma'd 5 years ago, I politely ask you refresh yourself on our Global Rules which apply across all servers and also our Roleplay Rules which sit on top of the Global Rules and apply only across our MRP servers - Currently Manuel and (when it's running) Campbell.

I have already removed the ban at the time of posting this.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Salazar Neck Twister
Byond Username: Salazar Neck Twister

Post by Salazar Neck Twister » #608899

Thanks, I'll make sure that I read the rules.