Ban Appeal because i was a dumbass and i got perma'd.

Appeals which have been closed.
Confrade1

Ban Appeal because i was a dumbass and i got perma'd.

Post by Confrade1 » #613441

BYOND account: Confrade
Character name: Amber Hahn
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: I made BDSM/Rape joke.
Time ban was placed: 08/25/2021 at 00:35
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: #168415
Your side of the story: Basically i was healing someone and we were being friendly and all and i threw in a rape joke which i shouldn't, which basically caused my third and final ban since i was a complete dumbass before and got banned from it too.
I was also pretty "dodgy" with the admin(O0cyann0o) and didn't tried to apologize at the time since he told me i was getting parmabanned, can tell i was also a huge dick with him/her when i shouldn't.

Sorry if i missed any other info or input i should put in, surely someone will remind me on a reply or something and sorry for the several mess up i did in the past.
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: Ban Appeal because i was a dumbass and i got perma'd.

Post by cSeal » #613454

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to appeal. I'll get a proper response to you soon, but in the meantime please put the actual ban reason in your post
► Show Spoiler
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: Ban Appeal because i was a dumbass and i got perma'd.

Post by cSeal » #613460

Since you haven't edited the actual reasoning into your post yet, ill put it here
Banned from the server permanently - third strike for rule 8, claimed "i like putting people in stasis bed" and "if i find them hot i can play with them and they can't do shit"
your two previous warnings were for threatening to rape other players after getting into fights with them
to be blunt, that's two more warnings than most admin's would give you.
Considering you had more chances to improve your behavior than most people who violate rule 8, and your violations are rather severe, I am not inclined to lift this ban or shorten the appeal time, especially since you attempted to log onto the server shortly after I applied this ban using a previously banned alt.
In short, denied. Come back in a year with a voucher from another server.
If you wish to continue to contest this ban, ask for headmins to get involved. Unless you have any other questions, or you feel I missed any other important context, I will no longer be replying to this appeal.
► Show Spoiler