[DISCORD] serxule

Appeals which have been closed.
serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

[DISCORD] serxule

Post by serxule » #628161

Discord username: serxule#7334
Time ban was placed: atleast a few months ago
Your side of the story: made a joke about oranges being a pedo because he was fucking over ss13 before it was 18 viewtopic.php?t=28952
Why you think you should be unbanned: i wanna be able to talk with people again (and im no longer as retarded as i was)
serxule

Re: [DISCORD] serxule

Post by serxule » #628164

ok so the date of the ban is actually in the topic i posted im mildly stupid
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #628176

Banning admin was Lepi, who has retired. I forwarded this to the discord admins so they can figure out amongst themselves who will respond to this.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
serxule

Post by serxule » #628490

so uhhhh any updates?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #628493

Discord jannies have their own internal process for handling these, just be patient and you'll get a response.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #629153

I would like some level of detail in this ban appeal. While I appreciate the amount of time that has passed and your willingness to admit wrongdoing, I would like to see at least some level of understanding as to why the ban was issued in the first place.

I'm not trying to drag you over the coals and expose your dumb moment to everyone, but some reassurance that you have awareness not only that what you did was wrong but *why* would go a long way into making this into a successful appeal
serxule

Post by serxule » #629157

Hulkamania wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 am I would like some level of detail in this ban appeal. While I appreciate the amount of time that has passed and your willingness to admit wrongdoing, I would like to see at least some level of understanding as to why the ban was issued in the first place.

I'm not trying to drag you over the coals and expose your dumb moment to everyone, but some reassurance that you have awareness not only that what you did was wrong but *why* would go a long way into making this into a successful appeal
not sure if i should just edit my post or reply, so i'll reply, the summary of what it was is in the post i had linked, but it basically was that i called oranges a pedo as a joke about ss13 not being 18 yet, admins had told me to stop, i continued and called them pedos too, then i had gotten banned, which was honestly just bad joke in every way, and i had definitely gone too far with calling everyone a pedo
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #629640

I'm gonna lift this, but know that we did (and still do) take accusations of pedophilia, jokingly or otherwise, seriously.

It is not a petty insult to be thrown around and I'm mostly lifting this because it's been a sufficient amount of time since the incident occurred, and you've demonstrated at least some understanding as to why it was wrong.